Chapter 5

(☝️Above is the photo of Cara, Mason's ex-girlfriend☝️)

The pillow I was using wasn't comfortable at all, I think changing my position. It was hard and I could feel it moving up and down...wait what? Pillows don't move up and down... I carefully open my eyes and I find myself staring at gorgeous face of my mate, Mason.

I look around the room and notice I am not in mine. I look down under the sheets and notice I am only wearing my lingerie and with a look at him I check he is in the same situation as I am. I start to panic. How the hell did I get here!? I try to focus but my mind is still a bit sleepy. Ok...we had dinner I remember that and then we went to see a movie and... nothing. I don't remember nothing after that. Looking back now I realise I much have fallen asleep.

I fall back in the bed and look at my sleeping mate. He looks younger has he sleeps without the usual stress lines he uses to get when he is thinking hard about something. Gently so not to wake him I run my hand through his hair, and caress his cheek. I dare look lower and in the heat of the moment I gently trace my hands down his neck and to his naked torso, feeling pleasure cursing down my spine as I feel his abs underneath my hands. He was definably well built.

"Keep doing that and you won't get out of this bed today love." he suddenly speaks making me remove my hands immediately from the warmth of his body

I look at him and he his staring back at me with sleepy but lustful eyes

"You were supposed to be asleep." was the only thing I manage to say in my defence

"I woke up the moment you put your pretty hands on my body love" he told me grinning at me and pulling me close to him. His hands were now holding me at my waist and my body was half on him, half on the bed.

"You should have said something then" I continue enjoying our proximity

"And miss the pleasure of being touched by you, I don't think so" he says rubbing his nose in mine

"Jerk" I say hitting him on his shoulder

He faked my hit had hurt him

"Don't be such a baby" I say teasing him

"You wound my pride love. You injure your mate and now you tease him, what a mean woman you are early in the morning." he says serious "There is I believe only one way to get back on the good graces of your mate if I'm not mistaken"

"And how is that?" I ask playing his game

"A kiss should do it" he says and rapidly he turns us around so I'm the one with my back to the bed and he is the one standing on top of me.

"Then a kiss you shall receive" I say. I kiss him sweetly and lovingly but when he started to deepen it I pull away. "You asked only for a kiss. Was it not enough?"

"Never" he says and then he kisses me again, this time when he asks for entrance I let him in. His hands hold my face sweetly and I let my hands roam through his back, feeling the hard skin beneath my fingers. When he parted my legs with his own, I unconsciously let him and moan when I feel the front of his boxers against my covered vagina.

We weren't thinking rationally at this point. He let go of my lips and started making a trail of wet kisses down my throat, making me moan loudly when he sucked on a specific spot. That would be where he would mark me, where he would show everybody I was his. I knew the urge to mark must be killing him, since he seemed incapable to let go of that spot, so I did the only thing I knew was right, I said "Do it. Mark me" And he didn't need any more words than those.