1) Home

All those wondering about Mr. Devil, go check my message board on my profile! <3

(A/N: This is a SEQUEL to Mr. Devil. For those who read the briefly published Mr. Angel, that will NOT be continued. To avoid any confusion, that didn't exist. More people wanted to see grown up Griff, so... Here it is...)

(Also, this book isn't officially canon...yet.)

Mikka's P.O.V

"Hey mom." Griff smiles as she walks into the mansion, swinging her backpack onto the table. Light shines in through the window, bouncing off her super dark brown hair, and her big brown eyes sparkle as she smiles. "Hi baby. What brings you here?" I ask, giving her a hug.

"Really? I'm eighty-two years old, am I not entitled to visit my parents once in a while?" She puts a hand on her hip, raising an eyebrow and smiling. "Of course you are," I laugh. "But just because you age slower, doesn't mean you can do anything you want."

"If this was at the surface, I would be married with grand-children." she laughs. "God you're difficult." I chuckle, and she smiles, wrapping her arms around my waist and hugging me. "I missed you."

She's pretty short for her age. Most likely genetics, mixed with the fact that she's half human-half magik, making her weaker, and messing with stuff.

"Oh, Parsley wanted to see you, by the way." I say, brushing her hair out of her face. "Really?" she asks.

"And Max." I add, and her face turns red. "Just kidding. But honestly, we've kept a bet with Lily and Mike for sixteen years, do something already!"

She laughs, and punches me playfully. "Go along then. Just leave me to die alone." I tease, and she smiles, pulling away, and making her wings appear. "Oh, wait," she takes them away again. "Have you seen dad?"

"Yeah, one sec." I use a mind link to call him, and a few moments later he steps down the stairs quickly. "Griff!" He runs over to her, pulling her into a lung crushing hug. "I've only been gone a week, it's not the end of the world." she laughs, but still hugs him back tighter than ever. "I gotta go, just wanted to drop by and say hi." She smiles, and he pulls away, making a pouting face. "Why do you want to leave usssss? Where are you going?" he whines, and I laugh quietly.

"I'm going to see Elliot. I'll be back later, probably." she shrugs, and grabs her backpack, swinging it over her shoulder.

"YOU'RE DITCHING US FOR A BOYFRIEND?!"

"N-no- dad!" she says quickly, and I grab Andrew's hand, pulling him towards me. "It was bound to happen sometime. If it wasn't Max, it would be someone else. "But Max is a good kid, and he's perfect for taking over..." he whines, and wraps his arms around my waist, with our faces only inches apart.

"I told you, I'M taking over!" Griffyn growls, stomping her foot on the ground. "You think I'm not capable of running s realm? You think it needs to be a guy?" she retorts, after having this argument a million times before. "No, honey, it's just that you're not strong en-"

"I AM!" she screeches, and her wings come out, right before she disappears. "Well that went to hell quickly." I stare at where she was a second earlier.

"Can't be more in hell than this."

Griffyn's P.O.V

Stupid shit. My whole life, "marry Max, he's perfect to take over", "you have to marry someone nice", "hurry up and get married, I wanna retire". I'll marry whoever the fuck I want.

"Ellie? You there?" I ask over the phone, flying around the edges of hell. "Yeah, sweetie. Are you coming?" he asks. "Yeah. I'll be there in five." I say, and after hearing "Okay", I hang up.

My phone rings in my pocket, and I have a call from someone who I've been in love with for sixteen years.

"Hey Max. What's up?" I say, anxiously awaiting a response.

I've been dating my friend Elliot for a few months now, but Max still lingers in the back of my mind. I've always loved him, and I always will, despite my desperate attempts to forget. I only have him, Elliot and Parsley, so I can't risk ruining a friendship. Elliot is kind of my best friend/boyfriend? It's somewhere in between, and messed up.

"Just thought you might wanna hang out? I'm bored, and Pars is at work." he says awkwardly. "O-oh-" my face turns red, and I'm glad he can't see it. "I'm actually going to Elliot's now..."

"Oh. Bye then... Have fun." he hangs up quickly, and I bury my face in my hands.

*

"Hey!" The chestnut brown curly haired-blue eyed boy smiles at me over the back of the couch. "Hey Elliot." I smile, hugging him. "Whats wrong, baby?" he asks, as I sit down on the yellow fabric couch next to him. "Nothing." I lie.

"I've known you for... Seventy-six years; I think I know when something's wrong." he smiles faintly, and pulls my small body into his arms. "Is it Max?"

"You don't mind, do you?" I ask quietly, looking up at him, and seeing him backwards. "No. As long as you're happy, I don't care what you do." he smiles down at me sweetly, and places a kiss on the top of my head. "Thanks Ellie... It's just... It's eating away at me... I'm sorry you're caught in all this." I say, letting out a sigh, and staring at the blank wall ahead.

"It's okay; I just want you to be happy, baby. Even if that means we're not together." He holds me slightly tighter, and I lock fingers with his, burying my face in his chest.

"What do I do?" I whisper. "I love you both..."

"I love you too, sweetie, but follow your heart." he strokes my hair, and I relax into his arms, the tension everywhere starting to fade.

"But I don't know what to do..."