45) Attack

(!! FREQUENT AND STRONG LANGUAGE !!)

Griffyn's P.O.V

"I'm bored..." I groan, resting my head on Max's lap, as we lie on the couch.

"What do you wanna do?" Elliot asks, destroying Max in the video game. "Fucking hell!" Max growls, throwing his controller down.

"It's just a game, what's so special about it?" I roll my eyes, and they both gape at me.

"...what?"

"This is the third installment in the Mutant Princesses series!" they chorus. "Umm...mutant what, now, gay boys?"

They sigh, returning to the game, and I laugh watching their pretty pink characters turn into demons. "Play with us!" Elliot says, locking his gaze on the TV.

"Uhh, thanks, but no thanks..." I laugh, getting up and walking over to the kitchen.

It feels weird to be back home...

"You wanted me, dad?" I ask, as I teleport to the mansion. "Hey, baby!" I smile as I see Lucas run in and wrap his little arms around my legs. "Look how much you've grown!" I lift him up into my arms, and he giggles. 

"Hi, sweetheart." my mom smiles as she walks in. "You have somewhere you need to be," my dad says bluntly.

"Where?"

I gasp as he takes my hand and teleports us somewhere. I look around me in shock as I see I'm in the hall of gods. The place where all the future gods of the three realms are crowned. There are residents of all realms sitting in seats around me, and my dad is smiling at me from the end of the isle. Tears fill my eyes, as I realize he's going to let me rule.

There's never been a female ruler. They're usually the gods' companions. I'm going to be the first...

I gasp as I walk down the isle slowly to see a golden crown brought out on a velvet pillow. It's made out of gold, and has rubies at the tips. My mom is standing by my dad's side, with tears in her eyes, and she's holding Lucas.

"Griffyn Devil," My dad starts, as I reach the end. "You have proven you are capable of ruling, as you are one of the strongest people I know." he smiles, and I wipe away a tear. "Thanks, dad..."

"You went into Limbo," everyone gasps as he says it, and he rolls his eyes. "And you came back a winner." he smiles. "I can think of no person better fit to rule."

Luci's P.O.V

"No," I tell Logan as he inches close to me on the chairs as we watch Griffyn. I see Parsley and Seth wrestling to keep the babies quiet a bit further away, and Uncle Chris is face palming behind them, to the amusement of Emily.

"No," I repeat, giggling as he presses his lips to my neck. "Shh." I hush, pushing him away from me, and checking to see if Ryder or Lily saw, in front of us.

"I now crown you, the first female ruler, of hell."

As Andrew places the crown on her head, it gives off a red light, filling the room with "ooh's" and "ahh's".

Everyone gasps as there's a loud crash, and Logan holds onto me tightly.

Seth's P.O.V

I gasp loudly as I see my dad flying in mid air, in front of a black hole, and my heart sinks. His wings are blacker than the night, and clearly tainted.

I wrap my arms around Parsley instinctively, and she whimpers, her grip tightening around me and the babies. "WHERE'S AQUA?!" he roars, his voice robotic and distorted. His eyes are pitch black, and he looks terrifying. "Seth-" Parsley whimpers, tears flooding her eyes. "It's okay, love, I'm here." I assure her, holding her tighter.

"I'm scared..." she whispers, burying her face in my chest.

A look of dread shows in Luci and Ryder's eyes, and they exchange the same look. Almost everyone except the leaders and their children flee, not leaving many of us.

Griffyn backs away, into Elliot and Max's arms, who don't let go of her, and she has a look of terror in her eyes. The older people here remember him.

I see Max's mom smirk at Mikka after seeing them, and she holds out her hand. Mikka rolls her eyes, handing over fifty bucks.

"Seth!" Parsley shrieks, as Magnus dips down low, just above our heads. Tears stream down her face, and she holds onto me tightly. "It's alright. I'm here, love, I'll always be here." I whisper into her hair, gulping hard, and trying to seem strong for her. He scares even me. He's a monster.

"WHERE'S AQUA?!" he asks again, and Griffyn steps up, though she's held back by the boys.

"What do you want with her?!" she asks bravely. "I want to find her!" he growls. "And I won't spare a single person here until I do!"

"What is she to you?!" Griff asks. "An ex-wife, bitch!" he growls back, and Ryder and Luci gasp.

"You little shits aren't mine, she already had you." he states, and they both breathe a sigh of relief. "Who's our dad?!" Luci cries, with tears flooding her eyes. It must've been hard not to know for so long.

"How the fuck would I know?!" he asks. "Where's your mother?!" he says harshly, grabbing Luci by the collar. "Lay another hair on her and I'll slit your throat, motherfucker." Ryder hisses, kicking him in the stomach. He stumbles back, but regains balance, and catches my eye. "Well, well, what do we have here?" he sees Parsley shaking in my arms, and reaches out to touch her.

"Don't, you, fucking, dare." I hiss, pulling her further away. "And what are these little shits?" he looks down at the babies, which show no signs of fear at all, since they don't even know what's going on.

He grabs Parsley suddenly, holding her by the wrist in the middle of the isle, and Emily and Chris run out, before I can process what's happening. "Don't take another step!" Magnus shoots fire their way, and Emily collapses to the ground. "Mom!" Parsley cries, and tries to wriggle out of his grip. The gods try to fight him, but it's useless as he has some sort of barrier up. "FUCKING LET HER GO!" I scream, my angry side taking over. I shoot a black hole his way, only just missing Parsley, and he disappears, dropping her to the ground.

She runs into my arms, crying uncontrollably, and shaking. "It's okay, sweetheart. I've got you." I whisper into her hair, stroking her back.

Chris's P.O.V

Watching them now, they're actually really sweet. He treats her well, which I didn't expect, but he does... 

"Don't cry, love, please," he says softly, stroking her hair.

"Emily?" I look down at her, nudging her over.

"EMILY?!"