43) Wedding

Elliot's P.O.V

The wedding is happening... everyone is all over the place! Luci disappeared yesterday, Ryder is at the ocean realm with Lily, and Griff is home with Max. That just leaves Seth in jail, Parsley preparing for the wedding, and me running, as fast as possible.

I teleport to the location of the jail one of my friends told me about. They said that's where Seth was being kept.

"Elliot?" Seth gasps, seeing me there. "Please, mate, help me." He grasps the bars, trying to push through. "Wait, how did you find me?"

"One of my shady friends told me, I can get any information from them." I state, rolling my eyes. "If I let you out, you have to swear you'll treat Parsley right!" I growl, laying a hand on the bars. "Of course I will! Why are you so protective of her?" he rolls his eyes.

"Because she's one of my best friends. Do you swear?" I ask. "I fucking swear I'll treat her like a goddess! Please help me out! My baby's wedding is happening right now!" he cries. I nod silently, and summon fire, burning the bars until there's a large hole.

He jumps out with Rose, and thinks for a second, seemingly locating, before he grabs my hand and teleports.

We reach the palace in heaven, and he searches around for Adam. He spots him in an older servant's arms, and she gasps, seeing us. "L-Limbo!" she cries as he snatches the baby out of her arms. "Give her back!" she shrieks. "He's my child!" Seth growls, touching my arm lightly and teleporting.

Parsley's P.O.V

I cry, walking down the isle, and I'm sure I'm ruining my makeup. David smiles at me, and my dad frowns at me, gesturing for me to smile.

We reach the end, and I stand facing David, with tears in my eyes. "Don't cry..." he whispers, reaching out to touch my arm. "Don't fucking touch me!" I hiss quietly, backing away. "I already have someone, and two children with him!"

He gasps, hearing this, and the minister heard it too. "I don't fucking care!" I whisper.

They go through the process, and my dad glares at me the whole time, telling me to keep my mouth shut. "Do you, David Lindson, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I d-do." he says shakily, now that he knows I love someone else, and I have kids. "Do you, Lady Parsley Angel, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"N-no-" I start to say, but my parents glare at me. "Of course I do..." I correct, looking down and crying. "You may now kiss the bride." The minister says.

David lays a hand on my chin, slowly bringing him to me. The moment we kiss, the realm will be his!

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!"

I gasp and whip my head around as I hear that familiar, loving voice that I was greeted by, so many mornings at Limbo. "Seth!" I cry, running into his arms. I throw my bouquet, and the twins fly next to us. I notice my friends in the corner, even Griffyn and Lily, and I smile. "Please, don't leave me again." I sob into his chest, and his grip tightens on my waist. "It wasn't that long." he smiles, kissing the top of my head.

"I thought I'd never see you two again!" I look up at him, teary eyed. "Rosie-Posie!" I smile, pulling her into my arms "I've missed you, honey."

We become aware that the whole of heaven is watching, and Seth smiles at me, taking his big wings out and shielding all of us. "I missed you..." he whispers, and presses his lips against mine passionately. "And I know this isn't the best time, or place, but will you stay with me forever?"

"Wait... are you asking-"

"Will you be my wife?"

I giggle, wrapping my arms around him. "Of course! know it's only been a short amount of time, but we've got kids...so..."

He smiles, resting his forehead on mine. "You know how much lighter my life got when you came along, love?" he whispers, kissing my nose. I giggle, and my arms tighten around his waist. "Let's get out of here." I smile.

Chris' P.O.V

'She reformed him,' I mind link Emily. 'She fucking reformed him, his wings are white.'

'I know, honey. You didn't want to get married to that girl either, cut her a bit of slack...'

'IT'S WITH THE KING OF LIMBO! PEOPLE FEAR HIS NAME ITSELF!' I growl, and she sighs. 'I know. But look at them...' We see them smiling through a crack in his wings facing our way, and they look so happy with the little ones. 'They're a family...' Emily says, and smiles, tilting her head to the side.

'Oh my god, and if she had kids with him, then-'

'It's okay, darling.' Emily chuckles, resting her head on my shoulder. 'You were young once, too. Let her be free.'

Parsley's P.O.V

We get ready to fly off, and he parts his wings, letting everyone see us. "Keep judging, bitches. I'm happy." I laugh, and he chuckles, flying off at the speed of light. I see my dad face-palm, and my mom laughs, brushing his long hair out of his face.

"I love you so much, sweetheart." he smiles at me, flying backwards over the ocean, with me on his front. "I love you too." I smile.