37) Uh-Oh

"I need you..."

He looks puzzled, and raises an eyebrow in confusion. "Why? You're fine on your own, sweetheart." he whispers, laying a soft kiss on my lips. "N-no, Seth!" I step up, looking at him in pain. "You are not going to get me pregnant, and then just abandon me!"

"You said you wanted to go home, baby girl." he says softly, locking fingers with mine. "I'm not going without you. How can I have this baby alone? I need you," I whisper, and tears fall down my face. "Please."

"Here's what I'll do, love." he wipes my tears and leaves a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'll send you back to Griffyn's house, and I'll come after. After I've sorted some stuff out. Okay?"

"How do I know you won't just leave me?!" I ask defensively, backing away. He just frowns. "Do you really think I'd do that?"

I'm unsure of the answer, but I'm sure my facial expression shows it. "Baby..." he frowns. He knows I don't think he'll come back. Fuck.

"Really?" he asks sadly. "I'm sorry! You just don't seem like the kind of person who would do that..." I look to the ground in shame. "Parsley," he picks me up bridal style, making me gasp briefly, and he carries me over to the rocking chair. He sits down and lays me on his lap, supporting my back with his hand.

"You are the first thing in my entire life that I've EVER loved," he starts, frowning. "Unless you count the mouse that was in my walls when I was little."

I giggle quietly, and he smiles, seeing a smile on my face. "ANYway," he rolls his eyes, smiling. "My family absolutely SUCKED. They were abusive, mean, and made me feel like I was nothing. Plus, they're the reason I fell, and got stuck in Limbo, which people named after me." he explains. "If all of that happened to me, and the fact that I'm stuck here proves it, then why would I blow my only chance at a family of my own?" he whispers into my hair, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"S-so, you promise you won't leave me? With the baby?" I ask, looking up at him. "Of course not, baby face." he smiles, pressing his lips to mine briefly. "W-what if you can't get back o-out?" I ask shakily, and my grip tightens on his hand. "I'm sure I can now." he smiles comfortingly, brushing a few loose strands of hair out of my face. "And w-what about my friends?"

He groans, rolling his eyes. "I guess I have to let them o-"

"FOUND YOU, BITCH!"

We both whip out heads to the side, seeing the others in the doorway. "Fuck..." he mutters.