5) David

He's gorgeous... He has a defined jawline, dusted in dark bristles of hair, and his hair is brushed back out of his face, curling on the right slightly.

His skin is fair, his eyebrows thick, and his eyes dark, cloudy and mysterious, almost like he's never felt love before. He's wearing a black suit that clings to his skin, showing his muscles as well.

"Welcome." he says, and takes my hand, leading me inside. The ceilings are high, and the floor is marble, making my heels clack again. "You look stunning." he adds. "Th-thanks..." I look up at him briefly, but snap my gaze back ahead of me. 

Maybe he won't be so bad?

*

We sit in silence at the long dinner table, with one of us at each end. There's nobody else for miles, and the simple bang of forks against plates echoes through the big house.

"So..." I start, trying to create something to talk about.

I have only seen him smile once since I got here...

"Are you okay with this?"

"Yes. It's been my dream to marry the daughter of Lady Emily since I first laid eyes on you." he states simply. "Oh...Wait, how old are you...sir?"

 How do I address him? Mr? Sir? David? What the hell?!

"You can call me David, sweetheart," he says, but doesn't even look at me. "And I'm eighty-seven. Five years older than you, if that's what you're trying to work out." He notices I fell silent, counting, and I blush with embarrassment.

JUST because he's fucking gorgeous doesn't mean I hate my parents any less! Whoops, shouldn't swear...have to act like a lady...

'It's in your head, dumbass! It's fine!' My angel voice, Allie says. 'Damn, they really messed you up, huh? Have some fun once in a while!'

"So when did my parents organize the wedding for, again?" I ask reluctantly. "In a few months." he says simply. Servants come and whisk away our plates as soon as they notice we finished, and we just sit in silence. "Do you want a tour?" he asks suddenly, looking over at me.

"Okay."

We both get up, and he starts showing me around the house, which is HUGE.

"I'll expect to see you tomorrow. Will you be here?" he asks, as I stand outside the front door, ready to go. "I suppose so.." I say. "Okay." he lays a finger on my chin and presses his lips against mine lightly, but briefly. "See you then."

I zone out for a minute, but snap back to reality as I realize he's walked away. I trot down to the car, in a sleep like state, my mind wandering to him constantly.

Is he the one I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life with? He shows no emotion!

Elliot's P.O.V

"I knew her first!" Max argues. "But did you ever make the effort to talk to her? To tell her how you feel?" I ask, putting a hand on my hip. "Do you understand the nerve you must have, to eventually ask for the DEVIL'S daughter's hand in marriage?! If he says no, he'll kill you!" he argues.

"Well I actually love her enough to take that risk, although they're pressuring her to marry you." I mumble. "They are?" he asks.

"That's not the point! She's only eighty-two! We shouldn't even talk about marriage yet!"

"You're right, you're right." he agrees quietly. "She says she wants both of us, and she's okay with it, but we don't get along." I pace around the living room, staring at the floor. "OBVIOUSLY!" he yells.

"Max... What happened to us? This has torn our friendship apart..." I realize, looking up at him. "I know..." he facepalms. "But we can't 'share'..."

"Well we're gonna have to." I roll my eyes. "Fine." he growls. "But I'm not gonna like it."

"Not my problem."

*

"So did you sort it out?"

My friend Jake snaps me out of my daydream down in our local hangout: my shady friend's huge basement. The place we go to play poker and other stuff every Saturday night.

"Uhh, yeah- yeah we did." I say quickly. "That's great, man! Good luck asking her dad, though..."

There are so many people here. The place is filled with cigarette smoke, and people are yelling and shouting things. You can smell food in the air, some kind of meat and sauce, and people start cheering about something.

"Yo, Eli! Come on!" A friend of mine calls out. "Coming, man." I roll my eyes and put out my cigarette, walking over to the table. "Hey, guys I wanted to tell you something." One of the guys at the table says. "What?" we all ask. "I heard from a friend of mine, that..." he motions for us all to lean closer, and we all do. "You know Seth Limbo?" he asks, and we all gasp, nodding. "Don't throw that word around so easily!" A girl says.

Seth Limbo is the fallen god that got stuck in Limbo forever. Thus the name, "Limbo". Limbo is the terrible place between heaven and hell, where there's nothing other than whatever Seth created... And nobody knows what he did, since nobody ever goes there. It's off limits. He rules that realm now, but nobody speaks of it. Only the shadiest, or fallen angels, or idiots say it that easily. Nobody dares to go there, since there's a high risk of getting trapped, and the only way to get in is through a portal that the Devil accidentally made once. He couldn't figure out how to deactivate it, so the Lord locked it in a cave in hell. You can still get to it, but people are smarter than that.

"So what about it?" Someone asks. "I was thinking, tonight, we all break into Limbo!" he suggests, and everyone gasps. "Why?!"

"I heard from a friend that goes in and out, he's planning on breaking out somehow, to kidnap the Devil's daughter. My friend told him she's hot, (well, she is the Devil's daughter)," he says, and everyone laughs. "and he wants her for himself, I was thinking we go for a bit, see what he's planning. Maybe help him, he promised he'd reward us." he smirks slyly, and everyone laughs.

"Wait, did you say kidnap the daughter of the Devil? Griffyn Devil?" I ask, to make sure I'm not just thinking about her too much, and it's gotten to my head. "Yeah! Help us, come on." he says.

"I gotta go." I get up quickly, and teleport back home. "Griff!"