38) Baby

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Griffyn throws a knife at his head, and I tug him out of the way, only just in time. "Parsley!" she growls. They all gasp as they notice my belly. "Pars...did he...?" Griffyn's voice trails off.

"No- no!" I say hastily, hopping off his lap and walking over to her. This must look terrible. He has his arms around me, my face is tear stained, aaaand I'm pregnant. This doesn't suggest anything good.

"It's okay," I hold her hands, and the others gape. "Let me at him!" she growls, trying to wriggle out of my grip. "NO! Don't hurt him!" I cry, and my hands loosen, letting her escape. "It's fucking Stockholm Syndrome, that's what it is." she growls, running up to him. He teleports behind me and holds me by the shoulders. "Help me!" Griffyn tells the others, who just put their hands in the air. "We can't kill him, she's pregnant!" Elliot says logically, shrugging.

"Please don't, I love him, Griff," I whimper, and my hand grips the end of his shirt tightly. He strokes my shoulder with his other hand and leaves a kiss on the top of my head. "It's okay," he whispers.

"Ahh!" I jump as I feel something... "S-seth!" I whimper, turning to face him. "What it it, love?"

"I need to go to the hospital- NOW!"

They all gasp, and Seth changes my clothes, snapping his fingers and sending me to Heaven. "Seth!" I gasp, not seeing him around. I'm in the hospital waiting room, and he's nowhere in sight. Someone lays their hands on my waist, and I could recognize them anywhere. "Where were you?" I gasp.

"It took me a while to remember how to teleport between realms. So I can get out, now." he smiles, and leads me over to the receptionist. I see people staring, since I've been missing for a few years, and some older people might recognize Seth, but not many.

***

"I'm s-scared, Seth." I whimper, holding onto his hand. "It's okay, baby, just breathe," he says, and the doctors are murmuring things amongst themselves. "Okay, get ready to start pushing."

I cry out, and my grip around his hand turns into an iron one. "Help me-" I gasp. "I can't. If I could, I would." he chuckles, stroking my hand. "Come on, you can do it." he brushes my hair away and kisses my forehead, laying his hands on my shoulders.

"So, are you really the Lord's daughter?" the doctor asks, and she cocks her head to the side. "YES I FUCKING AM, YOU GOT A PROBLEM?!"

They all jump, and Seth laughs quietly. "We'd appreciate it if you wouldn't mention this to anyone." Seth requests, stroking my shoulder, and calming me down slightly.

We go on for a bit longer, before I clamp my eyes shut. "I can't do this anymore!"

We hear a cry, and I gasp, my eyes snapping open. "Congratulations, you've got a boy." she smiles, and hands me an adorable little baby boy shortly after. He has light brown-almost blonde hair, like me, and he has big dark brown eyes, close to black. His cheeks are chubby, and he giggles, looking around at everything. "S-seth look, he's just what I wanted." I say quietly, and tears stream down my face as I smile, handing him to Seth. "How do you feel?" he smiles, and strokes my head.

"I'm-" I yawn. "So tired."

"Well you don't have much time to rest." the doctor says. "The other one will be along in a minute."

"WHAT?!"

I gasp, holding onto Seth. "I-I can't do that again! P-please-"

"You don't have a choice, love." he sighs, stroking my head.

I keep going for an even longer time than last, and I hear the doctor speak up, and a baby's cry. "Congratulations. It's a girl."

We both gasp, and we're handed a little baby girl, in a pink blanket. She has eyes bluer than the ocean, and her hair is brown. She smiles up at me, reaching for my face. "Oh my god." I sigh, crying. Seth smiles, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Any more down there?" I ask the doctor, frowning. "Nope." she laughs.

"Oh, shit! We don't have names!" I gasp. "How about you name the boy, I'll name the girl?" he offers, smiling, and exchanging babies with me. "Okay."

They wheel me off into recovery, and Seth follows close behind.

"I want to call her Rosalie..." he smiles, and she giggles up at him. "That is adorable." I smile. "I want to call him Adam." (A/N: both suggested by alli_0081)

"That's cute too." he smiles down at me, kissing the top of my head.

(A/N: I don't know why, but I just felt like they should have girl and boy twins from the beginning. And most of you guys did too. Why?)