31) Insane

Griffyn's P.O.V

"I want to kill myself." I groan, trudging through the maze. "Don't you dare." Elliot comes from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, placing a kiss on the top of my head. "We're close!" Max shrieks suddenly, pointing to a castle that just came into view, which looks a few hundred miles away. "THAT'S FUCKING CLOSE?!" I shout.

"Calm down, baby." Elliot chuckles, stroking my hair. "No! I'm so sick of being stuck down here!" I cry, running ahead of them, as tears threaten to spill. "I miss my parents, my home, a decent bed, food, and I've missed my little brother's life, just because we were stuck down here! I can't take it anymore! The only thing keeping me from killing myself RIGHT NOW, is knowing what it would do to you guys!" I cry.

They both stand there speechless, and just stare. "If I killed myself, there's no doubt I'd be going to hell. Dad wouldn't torture me, I could go home! What if they don't remember me?!" I go into a panicky state, and try to grab the knife out of my bag. "GRIFFYN!" They both shout, grabbing my arms.

Max takes my backpack as Elliot pins my hands above my head. "I think this has made you go a bit insane... You need a break, baby girl." he says quietly, and sits down on the ground, pulling me into his lap. "I want- to go home..." I sob into his chest, and Max comes and wraps his arms around me. "We know, sweetheart. Just a bit longer."

Parsley's P.O.V

"Seth?" I call out to him as I wake up and don't feel him next to me. "Yeah, baby face? What's up? You okay?" he teleports into the room, sitting next to me on the bed. "I'm fine." I smile, leaning up and kissing him. "I actually have a question for you."

"What is it, princess?" He brushes my messy hair out of my face, smiling. "I was wondering...how you got stuck down here? You don't have to tell me if you don't want."

"No, you have every right to know, sweetheart. At the time, I was thirty-two years old, and just a dumb young teenager. My dad was abusive, and my mom hated me. One day she took me down to here to show me how much worse it can get, and it just closed behind me for some reason. It wasn't able to open again until I came back into power, when I turned eighteen. My full potential was unlocked, but I still remained fallen from past mistakes, doomed to spend forever in hell." he explains, mindlessly stroking the back of my hand.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Can you ever leave?" I ask, cocking my head to the side. "I might be able to now. Why do you ask?"

"Because I can't spend the rest of my life with you in Limbo." I smile, playing with his hair. He smirks, tracing my spine with his fingers. "Told you I could get you to want to stay here."