20) Agreed

(A/N: 17+ Read at your own risk!)

Griffyn's P.O.V

I sit facing the wall of the cabin, after having a shower, and I read silently. "We're going out to explore!" the twins call out. "W-wait, don't!" I say, putting my book down. "Why?" they ask, and I groan. "Just be careful, and make sure you know your way back." I call out, returning to my book.

The door opens slowly with a painful squeal of the hinges, and I hear footsteps coming in. "Whatcha doing?" Elliot wraps his arms around my shoulders from behind. "Reading, what do you think?" I laugh. I feel a kiss on my cheek, but it's not Elliot. I look to my left and see Max, holding himself up on his arms. "Why are you two so friendly today?" I ask, smiling and raising an eyebrow.

I gasp as Elliot pulls me out into the middle of the cabin, on the sleeping bag, and trails kisses down my neck.

Max goes and locks the cabin door, and I let out a moan as he unzips the back of my top, leaving kisses down my back.

Things went from zero to a hundred real quick...

"W-what?" I ask in confusion at their sudden interest in me. My top falls to the floor, and I blush, coming to my senses, as Max unhooks my bra and tosses it aside. "But y-you don't get along..." I choke out, grabbing the sleeping bag as Elliot kisses my sweet spot. "W-what are you doing?"

"We're fine." Max says, smiling and biting my neck hard, making me moan. "Trust me." he whispers.

Elliot unzips my pants, sliding them off, and I tilt my head back, sighing as Max sucks on my neck. As I look back down, in the blink of an eye, they're in the nude. Max goes across my shoulder, and tugs at my hair, making me moan, and Elliot goes down my belly.

He slides a finger under my panties and rubs me, making me moan loudly, grabbing his arm. "Think we could make you scream, sweetheart?" Max whispers in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. I stare at the wall ahead, completely mesmerized, and Elliot slides my panties off, leaving our clothes all around the room.

"Why the sudden interest?" I choke out, grabbing the carpet. No reply.

Max holds me down against the floor, leaving kisses across my chest, and he slides his fingers further and further down my torso, making me whimper, and squeeze my legs together.

Max has never touched me before...

Elliot sees the concern in my eyes, and gives me a small smile that says, "it's okay". Max pushes my legs apart and slips his fingers into my very wet spot, making me moan loudly, and gasp for air.

He goes further, and I scream in pleasure, grabbing the carpet where my hand is, my other making its way into Max's hair. "Is this the most appropriate thing to be doing during a war?" I ask, shaking and breathing heavily. Max removes his hand, and I stare up at the ceiling, panting.

"If we're about to die, then the last thing I ever want to do is be with you." Elliot presses himself up against me, satisfying my intense craving for more, and I moan loudly.

He flips us all around, suddenly, so I'm lying on top of Elliot, and Max goes on top of me, making me gasp, and lay my hands on the floor beside his head. It takes me a while to get used to their size, since anyone seems like a giant compared to me, and especially during 'romantic contact' of any sort.

Max leaves love bites across my neck and shoulders, and Elliot sucks on my breasts, making me moan, tilting my head back.

We hear laughing and talking outside, and we all turn our heads.

The others are back from exploring... That was quick...

A door closes, and it goes dead silent. We unfreeze as we assume they went in, and Elliot captures my lips with his.

My mind is running wild, and all this at once has sent my nerves into a frenzy. My stomach is burning, my body is on fire, and I feel like every time I touch them, I shouldn't... Like it's wrong.

But it's so right...

We all pull away, and I cuddle up to Elliot, shaking, then Max cuddles up to me, wrapping an arm around my waist tightly.

"You're such a fragile little girl." Elliot notices I'm shaking, and rests his forehead on mine, smiling. "I know." I giggle, and they both hold me tightly. "But you're so cute..." Max whispers into my hair, lightly kissing my ear.

"I just don't... I never-"

"We know." Elliot cuts me off, smiling and kissing my nose. "It's okay," Max smiles, and I look up at the two boys next to me. "We love how you're small, baby girl." Max smiles down at me, resting his head on mine, and I relax, snuggling further into their arms.

"I'm glad you finally get along..." I whisper, smiling. "I think this is more than 'get along'." Max chuckles, leaving soft kisses down my neck. "When did you work things out?"

"We've been trying for a while now." Elliot smiles. "Yeah." he replies. "Well, Max, I think it's safe to say our friendship is now ruined." Elliot sighs, tracing my side.

"What friendship?"

I giggle quietly, and wrap my leg around Max's. "I love you two stubborn freaks." I sigh, smiling up at them. "As much as I deny it sometimes."

"We love you too." they laugh, and Elliot rests my head in the crook of his neck, while Max lays his behind mine, stroking my hair with his fingers.

I soon find myself drifting off to sleep, but the burning sensation still remains, snaking its way through my insides.