39) Back Home

(A/N: Do you guys think Griff, Elliot and Max should have kids? And if so, twins, triplets? Boy? Girls? Comment!)

I hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around my chest, walking out into our bedroom, back in Limbo.

"Babe, how do you think we could go back home?" I ask Seth, who's playing with Rose. I reach down and pick up a wriggling Adam, and he starts giggling. "I don't know, sweetheart. Maybe we'll just have to face your parents."

"Well you sent the others back! Their families would be wondering too!" I frown, sitting Adam on my lap. "I know. I'll find a way." he assures me, lifting Rose and kissing her nose, making her giggle.

I smile. "I don't want to raise our kids here... I want to go back to Heaven, or the surface."

"I know, baby, but I can't go to the surface, and we'd get torn apart in heaven."

"How come Angels are allowed on the surface, but gods aren't?" I frown. "Because gods have to rule their realms, and be loyal to their people. Withering away at the surface is a way to make sure they stay at their realms and do their jobs." he states simply. "Oh."

Griffyn's P.O.V

"M-mom!" I call out nervously, walking into the mansion. "Griff?" I hear her voice. "Griff!" My dad shouts, running into the room, shortly followed by my mom. They all freeze, and I see Lucas waddle into the room, gaping. "Lucas..." I say quietly. He must've seen a picture of me somewhere or something, as he runs into my arms and squeals, and I just cry.

"Griffyn!" My dad yells, running over and pulling me into his arms. My mom walks up to me slowly, and tears fall down her face. She whacks me in the head suddenly, and I gasp.

"What was that for?!" I growl. She wraps her arms around us all, and whispers, "For running off and leaving me.", while smiling.

Luci's P.O.V

"Ryder," I whisper, and walk through the ruins of our former home. "This was mom's realm."

"I know." he wraps his arms around my waist, leaving a kiss on the top of my head. "It's ours now, right?" I ask, looking back at him. "I guess. But it's a mess." he replies, gesturing to everything.

Ryder's P.O.V

I gasp as I see our late mother's crown lying on the floor. It's next to a box full of old stuff she had, which the person who destroyed the place must've shoved it all in. It's black and twirly, with a single blue gem at the top. "Luci!" I say, walking over to it. 

I pick it up carefully and lead her over to a broken mirror in the old bedroom. "N-no, Ryder, I can't..." she whispers, looking down at it, then up at the thousands of us in the shattered mirror. "Shh." I hush, smiling, and I place the crown on her head. Her eyes turn completely white, and she gasps, holding onto my hand. The mark on the back of her neck glows, and she gets lifted off the ground a few inches. Her hands rise, and the fortress begins to put itself back together.

Bricks fly from all different directions, and place themselves back in order, sinking back to the bottom of the ocean. Her crown glows, and there's a magical presence nearby, like the place is a home again. I feel coldness behind me, and whip my head around, to see none other than our mother, but...as a ghost of some sort, or a spirit. "Mom!" Luci gasps, and her eyes go back.  "Take your sister," she says softly, and calmly, and a little spirit girl appears in front of us, making us jump.

Luci's P.O.V

The little girl seems around six human years, but I'm not sure how many magik years. I spent most of my life on the surface. She has long blue hair like us, with long bangs, and her eyes are bluer than the ocean. "H-how did she die?" I ask suddenly, looking up at my mom. "Forget that," Ryder says. "We have another sister?!"

"This is Lilyannah. She was killed during the time I went to war with Magnus Limbo." she states, handing her over to me. "MAGNUS Limbo?!" We both ask, and I take Lily's hand. She starts to become human, and her transparency slowly disappears. "Yes, that sweet boy Seth's father." she frowns. "I don't have much longer. Take care of her!" she says. "WAIT!" Ryder calls out. "Who's our father?!"

"MOM!" I jump to grab her hand, and save her like I did Lily, but she disappears. "Mom..." I sob, and hug Lily tightly. "What happened?" Ryder kneels down to her level, lifting her chin up to face him. "I was killed by Magnus. Are you my sisters?" she looks up at us innocently, and Ryder groans, making me laugh. "I'm a male..."

"Brother?" she asks, cocking her head to the side. "Yeah." I smile, pulling them both into a hug.