44) Shhh

Parsley's P.O.V

I walk around the makeshift vacation house that Seth made in the middle of the ocean, and I grab a towel to dry the twins with, after their bath.

"What do you think we should do with our lives?" I ask curiously. "What do you mean, sweetheart?" he laughs, walking over to me. "I mean," I rest Rosalie over my shoulder, and put a diaper on Adam. "What do you want to do? Where do you want to go? How do you want to live?"

He kisses the top of Rose's head, and I smile, picking up Adam and handing Rose to him. "I want to raise our little monkeys, I don't want to go anywhere, and I want to live with you by my side." he smiles, leaving a kiss next to my ear from behind.

"You know," I back up into his arms, and his strong frame wraps around me, his fingers locking with mine. "I never thought I could be truly happy, or have fun, until I met you."

"I hope you stay that way forever." he smiles against my skin, pressing his lips against my neck softly, and making his way across to my shoulder.

Luci's P.O.V

"Where are you going?" Lily asks innocently, looking up at me. "Yeah, Luci?" Ryder walks in from the kitchen, frowning.

"U-Uhh, out. With Elliot." I state nervously. "Okay..." he says with suspicion.

"It's Saturday!" I shrug. "We're going to a party, as usual."

"Fine. Stay safe." he kisses me on the cheek before taking Lily inside.

I breathe a sigh of relief, and teleport to Griffyn's and the boys' house. I knock on the door, and I hear squealing inside. "Hey, man," Elliot opens the door, and in the background I see Griff attacking Max with a pillow.

"What happened to you, bro?" I ask with a laugh, seeing he's covered in pillow feathers. "Long story." he laughs and shakes his head. "Where you going? Party or Logan's?" he asks.

"Shh!" I gasp. "It's not like anyone can hear..." he groans.

"I'm going to Logan's. Be quiet!" I hiss. "Okay." he laughs, before teleporting. I go to Logan's front door, and knocking. "Hey!" he smiles cheerfully, and I give him a peck on the lips. "Hi!"

I feel bad about lying to Ryder, and being with Logan. I said SO MUCH, that I wouldn't date! And, yet...

He leads me over to his bedroom, and jumps onto the bed, grabbing the remote to a TV on the wall ahead.

I go and lie on the bed, up against the wall, and stare at the blank TV, daydreaming. He fidgets around with things, and turns on cartoons, before crawling onto bed with me. "You're like a kid." I giggle. He rests his head on my lap, snapping me out of my gaze, and I smile down at him, running my fingers through his hair.

 He curls up into a ball, burying his face in my tummy, and his grip tightens on my waist. I continue stroking his hair, and smile down at his child-like innocence.

"You're really cute, you know," I giggle, and he smiles, drawing mindless circles on my waist.

***

I crack an eye open, checking the bedside clock. "Shit..." Six AM.

I look down at Logan, who has his arms around me, and his face buried in my neck, and I smile. I go to sit up without waking him, but he stirs, and his grip on my waist tightens. "Luci..." he groans in a low tone.

"I have to go home, baby boy," I whisper, stroking his hair and kissing the top of his head.

"Why?" he mumbles. "Because my brother and sister are waiting. They'll get suspicious."I chuckle, and his head lifts slightly to look at me. "Will you come back tomorrow?"

"If I can, baby." I smile, pressing my lips against his briefly. "Fine...bye then..." he yawns, and I smile. "Bye."

I teleport back home, to see the others running around. "LUCI!" They both gasp, running towards me. "He-EY!" I get the air knocked out of my lungs as I'm pulled into a organ-crushing hug. "W-what's up?"

"Where the fuck were you?!" Ryder questions. "P-party." I lie, and nod towards Lily, telling him not to use that language in front of her. He rolls his eyes. "A party can't go for that long."

"Ask Elliot! I was at the party!" I insist. He scoffs, pulling out his phone, since Elliot can't mind link.