42) Separate Lives

Luci's P.O.V

It's been a week since everything 'went down'... Nobody talks to each other anymore, except Elliot and I. We've all gone our separate ways. Griffyn is at war with Parsley, because she says that it was wrong for Pars to leave them and live a life in heaven with the enemy, when we were stuck fighting. They haven't talked to each other since Limbo. Elliot and I plan on going to the parties every weekend, and the others hang out on occasion.

"Now, are you sure you'll be okay?" I ask, while brushing Lily's hair. "Mhm." she nods, skipping off to Ryder. I gaze after her, watching her lean up and kiss his cheek, before flying out.

I want to have baby... I want to have someone to care for... How can I do that if I can't date? I can't have my heart broken again...

 Parsley's P.O.V

I lie on my bed, sobbing, and I hold Adam tightly. 'Are you okay, sweetheart?' Seth mind-links me. 'Of course I'm not fucking okay! I need you! I miss you! We split the kids up! I'm going to be forced into marriage tomorrow!'

'I know... We'll find a way, don't worry.' he tells me. 'How do you know that?!' I ask, and I cry more. 'Because I do, love. There has to be a way. I've got to go, but I'll talk to you later.'

'O-okay... Love you...' I sob. 'Love you too, baby face.' he replies, and it goes silent.

I bury my face in my pillow, and hold Adam against my chest. He says something in baby babbling, and looks up at me with his big innocent eyes. He grabs my face with his small hands, and kisses my nose. I smile, wiping my tears, and I kiss his forehead, stroking his back. "It's o-okay, we'll be back together soon." I whisper, and he giggles.

He's always happy, even at the darkest of times. "Here." the door swings open and my dad walks in with a tray of food. "I don't want your fucking food." I growl, backing up against the headboard. "Don't talk to me that way." His eyes narrow, and he's angered by my attitude, which changed a lot while I was away.

"The servants will take care of 'that' tomorrow during the wedding." he states, giving Adam a dirty look. "How fucking dare you talk about my son like that?!" I growl, and my tears dry up as I become angry instead. "How dare you refer to that as your son?!" he retorts. "It's worse than having children with the devil himself!"

"I'm bringing MY SON with me, thank you." I yell, holding him close to me. "Nobody is to know Limbo has offspring. ESPECIALLY with you! He will stay here!" he raises his voice, and takes an 'end-of-discussion' tone, storming out and slamming the door.

Adam cries at the sudden noise, which he's never been too fond of, and I rock him in my arms. "Shh..."

Griffyn's P.O.V

I squeal as Max chases me around the house with a pillow. "Nah! Stay back!" I whack him in the head with a small one, but it has little to no effect on him. He grabs me by the waist and lifts me onto the couch, tickling me and laughing. "No fair! You're stronger!" I giggle, pulling him back by the hair, and pressing my lips against his. He groans quietly, climbing on top of me, and I smile.

Only way to shut up, freeze, or make Max stop doing EVERYTHING: kiss him.

He runs his fingers up my side, and nibbles my bottom lip for entrance. I agree, smiling, and his hand moves up to my hair, tugging and deepening the kiss.

Max's P.O.V

"I'm leaving, nerds. See ya!" Elliot calls out, walking through the house. "Bye!" Griff says against my lips, making me laugh. "Cya, man." I wave, and as he opens the door, I see Luci standing there, smiling. They head out, and the door closes. I return to Griff, locking my lips with hers, and she moans quietly as I run a hand up her top.

The bubbly scent of her perfume fills my nose, and I can taste her strawberry lip gloss. Her curves are flawless, and her hair is smooth and silky. I've never been close enough, (alone), to notice and appreciate every part of her.

Luci's P.O.V

We get to the party, and I spot Logan hanging out in the corner. "Raul! Luke!" Elliot calls out, smiling and running off. He lights a cigarette, and goes  to a group of guys which I've seen him hang out with a lot.

I walk around slowly, hanging back in the shadows. "Hey..." I say quietly to Logan. "Hey, what happened the other night? You just ran off. I wanted to get to know you..."

I blush, scratching back of my neck uncomfortably. "I'm- I'm a twin, and me and my brother have sworn never to date anyone..." I blurt out, and he seems surprised. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I laugh, and he smiles. "I'm a twin too. My brother was killed in a house fire with my mother." he says softly, and sits down on the floor.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I say, sitting down next to him, under the cloud of smoke, and laying a hand on his arm. "I lost my mom too..."

"I don't remember much of my brother, but there was a void in my life since my mother died. She was my guide, and my idol, since my father was an alcoholic, and abandoned us." he explains, glancing over at a group playing poker.

"Oh..."

(A/N: Ppl tell me, do you want a dirty chapter with Max and Griff? I can't believe I'm actually asking this oml.)