14) Kiss Me

(A/N: Decided to update something dirty for my loyal little perverts, and just in time for Valentine's Day <3 well it is where I am, anyways. 15+ ONLY! Unless you want therapy! Then...go right ahead...)

He drops me down on the bed, making me bounce, and I laugh, getting into a comfortable position.  He lies behind me, and wraps an arm around my waist, giving me a sense of security, making me feel safe.

Why can't I sleep now? I'm wide awake. I was dying on the couch. Ughh...

"Ellie," I say suddenly, as he holds me closer to his bare chest. "Yes, baby?" he smiles against my neck.

"If I would let you...what would you do to me?" I ask slowly, so many thoughts racing through my mind. "What?" he asks in confusion, still continuing to stroke my side. "Touch me..?" I whisper, staring down at the bedsheets mindlessly.

"But you wouldn't let me.." he says softly, nuzzling my neck.

I look down, biting my lip, before speaking... "...What if I would?"

He stops stroking my side, seemingly thinking, before he lays a finger on my chin and turns my head to face him, lightly but passionately pressing his lips against mine. He licks my bottom lip for entrance, and I agree, my grip on the sheets tightening.

He swings his leg over mine, and holds himself up on his hands and knees on top of me. He unbuttons the big baggy shirt I'm wearing, and pins my hands against the bed, deepening the kiss.

I'm not scared this time. It's different somehow...

He tosses it to the side, and I blush, staring down at my body. He trails kisses down my neck and finds my sweet spot, making me sigh in content. He hears me, and sucks on that spot, making me moan, and my hands make their way into his hair.

He goes further down and sucks on my right breast, running his hand down my body, and giving me chills. He switches to my other one after a while, and I let a loud moan out, tilting my head back.

I pull off his boxers mindlessly, and his hand slides down my belly, lightly flicking my panties against my skin. "Are you sure about this?" he asks with concern, continuing to trail kisses down my body. "Mhm..." I hum in response. "I'm ready.."

He slips them off and tosses them to the side, making my face turn red. He chuckles quietly as I squeeze my legs together, blushing and becoming aware of the situation.

"You don't have to hide from me." He smiles comfortingly, and leaves kisses down my chest and belly, making me gasp for a breath I didn't know I was holding.

He lays his hands on the inner part of my thighs, spreading my legs apart and going further, and I let out a scream of pleasure, grabbing a fistful of sheets and biting my lip, drawing blood.

He slides his hands up to my knees, and pushes them apart further, making me cry out. "Elliot!"

He goes all the way, and I scream out his name, tugging at his hair. I start to say something, but stutter and trip on my words, with my whole body shaking.

I've never felt anything like this before...

"Are you sure you're ready?" he looks me in the eyes, pulling back and leaving me gasping for air.

I nod slowly, looking up to the ceiling, and he starts kissing me again.

He goes for it, and I cry out in pain, but it soon gets replaced with incredible pleasure, the cry turning into a moan.

I wrap my legs around his hips, feeling them touch behind him, and I dig my short nails into his back.

***

He pulls away, and I prop my legs up, laying against the headboard in his arms. "W-wow..." I choke out, daydreaming.

He suddenly hooks one of my legs over his hips, and spreads my legs again, pushing two fingers into my wet spot, and making me moan loudly. He adds two more, and I scream in pleasure and pain, tipping my head back. I reach my highest point of pleasure possible, starting to climax, and he goes down my neck and shoulder, leaving kisses and love bites, and making my breathing quicken.

He pulls my legs apart further, going deeper, and making me moan loudly, arching my back. His grip on my thigh tightens, to keep me from trembling, and I throw my head back onto the pillow.

He finally pulls me into his arms, supporting my head with his hand. "I- w-wow-" I forget how to speak almost, and just lie shaking in his arms. He smiles against my shoulder, leaving kisses and little bites from my shoulder to my neck, and he strokes soothing circles on my back, calming me down.

He slides a hand down and past my belly, rubbing me, and making me moan loudly, tilting my head back onto his shoulder. He hears me and goes faster and faster, making my breathing come out in ragged stretches. "Oh my god." I sigh, and he chuckles quietly, kissing just below my ear, and sending a shiver down my spine.

"How has no one ever wanted you before?" he smiles, running his fingers up and down my leg, and making my nerves go crazy. "They have," I smile simply. "But I closed myself off from that. I was scared. I wouldn't let anybody in."

"Huh..." he says, as if thinking. "Why, though?"

"Because I was scared." I say quietly, cuddling up to him. "Why weren't you with me then?" he asks curiously.

"Because I trust you with my life." I smile.

"I love you so much, baby." he says softly, and smiles against my skin, holding me tighter. "I love you too." I whisper, and soon find myself falling asleep in his arms.