27) Running

She shoots something at us, but I'm too busy running to look. Elliot pushes me out of the way, and cries out in pain. "No!"

I look over at him as we keep running, and his right sleeve is torn, and the skin is red and burning. "I'm so sorry!" I cry, and look behind me. "Come on!" Max drags us both along, and we come to our senses, catching up. "But magic isn't allowed here?" I say, and grab Elliot's hand, running faster than ever before.

"Then I don't know how she's using it!"

Parsley's P.O.V

"Will you PLEASE stop?" I whine from the bed, watching Seth mess with the others from the window.

"Why should I?" he smirks, watching them run like mice. "Because if you really like me, and expect me to stay, then you'll respect my wishes." I frown, crossing my legs on the bed. "Such a lady." he sighs. "Who says I like you?" He smirks and sits down opposite me, with a devilish grin plastered on his face.

He pisses me off so much, but I like him so much...Oh my god, what am I doing?

"Oh I know you do, baby." I grab him by the collar and bring his lips to mine, making him smile.

Griffyn's P.O.V

She disappears suddenly, and we all stumble to the ground. "A-are you okay, guys?" I look around at them, and Elliot clutches his arm in pain. "What happened?" I crawl over to him, and gently pull his hand off. He has burns, and the clothing is ripped on his right arm. "Oh! I'm so, so sorry!"

"I-It's not your fault. Better me than you." he chokes out, sitting up. "That's not true." I frown.

"Yes it is."

Parsley's P.O.V

"Now, be a dear and help them?" I pull away, smirking devilishly, and he sighs, gesturing towards the window.

Griffyn's P.O.V

His burn starts to heal rapidly, as if by magic, and we both stare in shock. "What... What happened?"

"We need shelter." Max says, and helps us to our feet. "Like, where?" I ask, and just as we turn the corner, we see a cabin. "Thanks, person who is trying to kill us. Apparently." I roll my eyes, walking in.

"What happened to him?" Elliot questions. "Parsley, probably." Max sits down against the wall. "Wait, what about Ryder?" I remember suddenly, and look around at them. Max goes silent, seemingly concentrating. "He says he's fine." he says finally.

"How do you know?" I cock my head to the side, puzzled. "I can mind link." he says simply.

"Oh."

Since we're half-bloods we can't, which has made all of this so much harder.

***

A few weeks pass, (at least what I think is two weeks), and we're still just roaming the maze endlessly. "How much longer?" I whine, resting my head on Elliot. "If you stopped WINGING, it would seem like less time." Max sighs, and facepalms, making me laugh.

"Just be happy we still have each other." Elliot says suddenly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, the twins have split, Ryder is sad and alone, Luci is brainwashed, and Parsley is trapped with the enemy." he explains with a sigh.

"Oh, yes, and I'm doing terrible things to her." Seth laughs, and I hear her giggle in the background.

At least she's alive...right?

"We're the only ones still together." I groan, resting my head on Elliot's shoulder.

Parsley's P.O.V

"It feels like years down here..." I groan quietly, rolling onto my back on the bed. "Well if you constantly whine, and won't just admit that you love me, stupid, then it feels like years for both of us." he walks into the room and rolls his eyes.

"Oh, you're a piece of shit, you know that?" I look up at him, and he laughs, resting his hands on the bed next to me.