4) Preparing

(A/N: Btw, this is just my opinion, but personally, I ship Elliyn <3)

Griffyn's P.O.V

My eyes flutter open, and I'm in Elliot's bedroom, curled up in a ball under the covers. "Ellie?" I lift my head from the pillow, looking around. "I'm here. Are you okay?" he walks through the door to my right, and kneels down on the bed next to me. "Yeah. Do you think we could...visit Max today?" I ask slowly, looking up at him. "If you want to, baby." he lies down next to me, and pulls me into his arms.

"I don't know if I want to or not!" I say with frustration, burying my face in the pillow. "How about I do?" he offers.

"What..?"

"What if I go talk to him?" he says, and I look up at him curiously. "What would you have to say? I've known him literally since I was born, and have A LOT of things to get off my chest..." I say exasperatedly.

"It's okay, we'll go have a chat. It'll be fine." he smiles down at me. "If you're sure..." I say quietly. "I'm sure. It'll be okay. We used to be good friends." he says softly, kissing the top of my head. "Yeah. Used to. Then you stabbed each other in the back." I roll my eyes, and he smiles. "It wasn't like that."

"How was it like, then?" I raise an eyebrow, smiling. "Well, we've known each other for years, and when he was twelve, (I was fourteen), we were both completely in love with you, and we'd fight all the time." he says, and I laugh quietly. "Why didn't one of you settle for Parsley?" I laugh.

"Because you're special." he kisses my nose, and I giggle quietly. "We slowly drifted apart as a result of that, and he became best mates with Jake, who he stole from me too." he growls, and I smile, brushing his curly hair away from his face. "I'm going to go talk to him. I'll be back later." He kneels on the bed, and I sit up to reach his height.

He lays a hand on my waist, and pulls me towards him suddenly. He brushes my hair away from my face and presses his lips against mine softly, but passionately, and his other hand trails down my back, reaching my waist. "I'll be back in a bit. Love you baby." he smiles, and pulls away, going to the door. He closes it behind him and I sit with my legs tucked under me on the bed, staring after him.

I want them both... But they'd never get along...

Parsley's P.O.V

I stand in my room, crying as my mom adjusts my hair for my dinner with David tonight. "Shh.. You're perfect." My mom smiles, as I sniffle, wiping my tears and smudging my makeup a bit. "Stop!" she cries. "You're perfect!"

I look in the mirror, and my hair is up in a bun behind me, my makeup is light an elegant, and my lips are a pale shade of pink. My dress is white and sparkly, with long sleeves and a foot-length end. "M-mom, please don't make me go." I say through tears, and I look up at her sadly. "It's not my decision, it's your father's." she states simply, and pulls a bra strap back underneath my sleeve. "Now go, the car is waiting for you."

"You've changed." I mutter angrily, trotting down the marble steps in my white heels, and making a clacking noise with every step I take. I reach the big door, and open it, glancing behind me one last time, and heading ahead. I get in the back limo parked outside, and it drives off.

There's nobody except the driver, and we soon reach out destination. I get out of the car slowly, and I'm at the foot of a tall mountain, surrounded by other ones. There's a big white mansion coming out of the side, and I slowly climb the steps to get there. The car drives away, and I knock with the big golden door-knocker. "Ah, nice to finally meet you, Parsley." A faint smile shows on the man's face, and I stare up at him in shock.

"I'm David."