33) Cramps

Parsley's P.O.V

"Can you please zip me up?" I ask Seth, sitting on the edge of the bed, and glancing over at the clock on the side table, which reads five AM.

"Sure, baby girl." He pulls himself over to me from further up the bed, and lays his hands on my waist, gripping tightly, but gently. I flick my hair away from my back, and he leaves a tender kiss in the middle of my back, making me smile.

He zips my dress up, and wraps his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. "You're so beautiful, you know?"

I blush, and he smiles against my skin, leaving soft kisses from my ear to my shoulder. "Thanks, but there are much prettier."

"Don't lie to me, princess." he whispers in a low tone, and his arms tighten around my waist. "I'm not, honestly, there are." I look back at him, and he shakes his head. "You are," his face comes into contact with the side of my head, and he lightly nibbles my ear, making me giggle quietly. "The most beautiful girl in the world. Inside and out." he whispers, stroking my arm.

I blush and smile, locking fingers with his.

"Ah!" I gasp as I feel a sudden pain in my belly, and it continues to hurt. "What is it?" He holds me in his arms closely, stroking soothing circles on the back of my hand. "N-nothing, just cramps." I groan, but still hold onto him tightly.

I know it's not just cramps.

"Are you sure you're okay, love?" he says into my hair, worry clear in his voice. "I-I'm fine." I lie.

"I don't believe you, but okay." He holds me tighter, and rests his head on the top of mine, after kissing my forehead. I relax into his arms, and soon find myself drifting off to sleep.

***

"W-what?" I lift my tired head from the bed, looking around. I'm lying on my stomach, and my arms are my pillow. "You okay, baby?" Seth walks into the room with a worried look in his face. "You didn't seem okay this morning." He brushes my hair away and lightly kisses the back of my neck, stroking my lower back. "I'm fine now," I smile up at him. "It's okay."

"That's good to hear. Come on, I've planned lun- breakfast." he corrects, as I see the clock, which reads twelve forty-two, noon. I drag myself outside, and we come to the dining room. The dining table is around five meters long, and it has two chairs at each end. I frown, taking my seat at one end, and he teleports to the other. "What are you doing?" he asks, and I cock my head to the side.

"What?"

He snaps his fingers and I appear on his lap. I giggle quietly, wrapping an arm around his neck. "So, why the change of 'seating'?" I laugh, kissing his cheek. "No reason. I just want you close to me." he smiles and lays a hand on my waist, holding me closer to him.

"Parsley," he says suddenly. "Have you ever thought about having kids?"

I stop playing with his hair and look down at him. "Y-Yeah...why? Have you?" I ask mindlessly, resting my forehead on the side of his head. "Of course, love. I was just wondering..."