22) Elevators

(A/N: This chapter is actually based of a weird adventure dream I had, so that's why it might seem all over the place lol. Plus, it's in Limbo, so...)

Griffyn's P.O.V

"Please let her go!" I call out to the sky, after walking miles through the maze. "Nope. She's mine now." he laughs. I gasp loudly, realizing something. "She can make him a god again!" I shriek.

"Too late." he laughs, and the world begins to shake. I gasp, grabbing hold of the boys, and then the ground disappears from beneath us. We all scream, and then I clamp my eyes shut, gripping them firmly, and awaiting the inevitable pain from the impact.

I feel nothing, and crack an eye open, to see we've landed on a sponge of some sort. There's only us three, and the twins are nowhere to be found. "Guys?!" I call out, looking around.

No reply. The walls of wherever we are are filled with stones, which look like they could collapse at any moment, but they don't. They're old, and mossy, but the floor is smooth marble.

"Where the hell are we?" I ask, slowly getting off the sponge, and making my way down the corridor.

"I have no idea." Max sighs, following me with Elliot. I hear Elliot groan behind me, and I look back to see him tugging at his hair. "What's wrong Ellie?" I ask, noticing he seems tense.

"I need a fucking cigarette, I'm dying!" he groans, walking at a faster pace. "It's only been a few days." I roll my eyes. "And you said you'd quit." I add, frowning.

"Oh honey, it's been a few months. Time passes differently here. It may be a few days for you, but it's been a few months back in the realms." Seth says. "That's why I'm so young." he laughs.

"A few months?!" I gasp, looking over at the others. "What are our parents gonna say? What about work? What about rent?" I ask, looking around frantically. "Well we're screwed." Elliot sighs, seemingly giving up, and shrugging. "Our families are going to kill us." Max groans.

"I can just see my dad now..." I laugh. "'How dare you, missy? Going out on your own, to the bloody hellhole I created, at only eighty-two?! Shame on you!'" I mock him, and the others laugh. "For youuuur information, this has become a very nice little hellhole, thank you very much." Seth says, and I giggle quietly.

It'll be a shame when we kill him. He's actually funny.

We tiptoe down the hallway, eventually coming to a large clearing, with open elevators all around. I stop to count them, reaching a total of fifty. "Fucking hell..." Elliot facepalms. "What the hell are we supposed to do?"

"Try all of them, I guess." I shrug, examining each one. They all have strange markings above them. They look like they could be letters, but not quite...

"How about we split up?" Max suggests, walking in an opposite direction to me. "NO!" I gasp. "I've seen movies like this, as soon as they split up, they die." I growl, inching closer to Elliot subtly.

"It's the only way, unless we want to take years to get out of here." Elliot says. "What do you mean?" I cock my head to the side, raising an eyebrow. "If three days is the equivalent of three months here, then twelve days would be a year. We can't be gone for a year!"

I gasp, coming to terms with what he just said. "They could assume we're dead!" I shriek. "Doesn't your dad know everything?" Max asks, walking up to us. "Yes, but Limbo is beyond his control. Nobody has knowledge of anything that happens in here. My mom told me when I was fifty." I explain, sitting up against the wall.

"How was Limbo created?" Max asks curiously, sitting next to me along with Elliot.

"Mom says dad tore a rift between the realms and reality, making a dark portal to the other world, which prior to that, there was no way to get to, except banishment. She says it was an accident, and it got too strong, so he had to lock it away, but nobody cares, and still comes here. God knows why..."

"Wow." Max says. "How long ago was this?"

"Before I was born, I guess." I shrug, looking over at the elevators. "We better get going."

"I'm hungry." Elliot whines. "I'm not your mom." I laugh, but reach in my bag anyway. "Have a muffin." I giggle, and hand them both the muffins I brought in my bag a few days earlier. Or a few months...

I dig around, looking for an apple which I remember bringing, and something falls out of the bag. I reach down to pick it up, and Elliot gasps, grabbing it. I look up and see it's a packet of cigarettes. "How did they get there?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"THANK THE LORD!" his face lights up, and he runs around the place, making me giggle.

"Must've gotten mixed up with my stuff." I tell Max, as he gives me a questioning look.

"Come on, muffin," I shout to Elliot, giggling. "Elevators."

We all head for one, and it starts to go up.

(A/N: People, tell me, Parsley x David of Parsley x Seth???)