3) Help

Max's P.O.V

I walk down an alley, heading home, and I hear a familiar voice nearby, even though there's nobody else in around. "Why can't it always be like this?" Griffyn laughs.

Who's she talking to?

"Because we're always in limbo, where we feel happy, but trouble is just around the corner."

Elliot...

We used to be close school friends, and I like him, but we never talk anymore, because it's just too weird. I look behind me for them, and I turn a corner without looking, coming face to face with them. I mutter a swear word under my breath. "Always just around the corner." he whispers to her, and she giggles quietly. "H-hey, Max. Been a while." she smiles.

"Yeah... Hey Elliot." I say grimly. "Well this is awkward." she whispers under her breath.

"Guys, it doesn't always have to be like this! You used to be best friends, what happened?" Elliot asks. "You happened!" I point a finger at him. "Max, it wasn't him. We just drifted apart... Plus, if you ever really liked me, you would've told me straight up." she says, and rests her head on his arm, since she doesn't even reach his shoulder, because she's a half-blood.

"You know how many times I wanted to tell you?!" I ask with frustration. "Tell you how much you mean to me, how much I cared about you, how much I love you?!" I blurt out, and she gasps, getting teary eyed.

"Back to square one..." she mutters, looking away from me. "You two have to learn to get along." she says, looking up at Elliot.

"Wake up, Griff, that's never gonna happen."

Griffyn's P.O.V

Max teleports away somewhere, and I cry into Elliot's chest, still in the back alley. "Why does it have to be like this?" I ask through tears, and he rubs my back, kissing the top of my head. "Because it just does."

He teleports, and we appear back in his house. "B-by the way, do you think I can stay here? I told Parsley she could live with me, to escape her parents, but my apartment is small..." I say as he sits down on the couch. "Of course, baby. I'd love it if you stayed here." he smiles, and pulls me into his arms. "Thanks Ellie..." I smile faintly, resting my head on his chest.

He starts stroking my hair, and I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

Elliot's P.O.V

I watch her lay there and sleep in my arms for a while. Like an angel, though she is the exact opposite.

If only she knew... But I can't burden her with something like that...

She whimpers in her sleep, probably from a dream, or something, and her grip tightens around my waist. "Ellie.." she says mindlessly, curling into a ball. "What is it?" I ask softly, pulling her up to my height on the couch, since she's so short. She just hums in response, burying her face in my chest, and not letting go of my waist. "Help..." she murmurs.

"It's okay, it's just a dream." I stroke her hair again, and she cracks an eye open. "What happened?" I ask, and she looks around, as if to make sure everything is real. "We- we were surrounded by black, and I had to choose between you and M-max." she pauses, looking up at me with teary eyes.

"I ch-chose Max, and you disappeared into darkness..."

"It's okay, I won't disappear if you choose Max." I chuckle quietly, kissing her forehead. "E-Ellie, I can't choose Max, he hates me n-now..." she says quietly. "A-and I don't want to lose you..."

____________

Hey guys! Thanks for reading!

Tell me, do you ship...

Elliyn - Griffyn X Elliot

Maxyn - Griffyn X Max

Or some weird Max X Griffyn X Elliot?

What is she dated both but the other didn't know?

Tell me what you think!