29) Love Me

I run around the house, hiding from Seth, and bump into a door. "Shit." I mutter, and run on. I reach the bathroom, and lock the door behind me, breathing a sigh of relief.

"You think you can escape me?"

I freeze as I hear his low, sexy voice behind me. I see him smirk at me from the bathtub, filled with bubbles. "You have to play fair," I frown. "No magic."

"Sorry princess, I don't play fair." he snaps his fingers, and I appear unclothed in the bathtub. My face turns red, and I cover myself with bubbles. He chuckles quietly, and his arms snake around my waist as he pulls me close to him, passionately pressing his lips to mine.

I know I should pull away, but I don't want to. I want to be kissed with feeling, knowing it will actually go somewhere, and I won't be stuck in a loveless marriage, where I'll end up being a sad housewife. I want him to love me. I won't have the big happy family I always wanted, with David...I just don't see it happening...

My arms find their way around his neck, and his grip tightens on my waist as I lightly tug at his hair, making him groan quietly. "Th-this is wrong..." I choke out, pulling away. "No, it's not. I know you don't love David. I told you, you aren't marrying anyone you don't want to."

I hesitate, before saying, "...but what about you, then?"

He smiles, lifting me further up his body, and trailing wet kisses from my jawline to my collarbone. "I know you want to marry me."

He smiles against my skin, and I sigh in satisfaction, gripping his shoulders.

He's right. He knows. He knows I want to stay here... My friends are going to fucking kill me.

He sucks on my neck, and I let out a moan, as my head tips back. "What are you doing to me..?! Everyone will hate me for this!" I frown, pulling away. "I don't care. Don't worry about them, you're mine now." he holds me closer, and rests my head on his shoulder.

I smile with content, and bury my face in his neck, sighing as he runs his fingers along my spine, sending chills throughout my body.

Griffyn's P.O.V

Elliot looks back at me as he hears me sniffle, and I look away. "It's okay, baby, you'll be fine." He comes and wraps his arms around my waist, resting my head on his chest. "B-but I won't! I-"

We both gasp as we hear two people scream, and we whip our heads around. "Max!" I shriek, and wipe my tears, running off. Elliot follows close behind, and we turn the corner to see Max and Ryder tied together, upside down, mid-air.

Elliot bites back a laugh, and I smile, elbowing him in the side. "Hold on." I chuckle, and grab a knife out of my bag. "Ellie!" I call out, just in time, as they both drop down, sending all three crashing to the floor. "Are you okay?" I ask, helping them up. "Yeah..." they all groan. "Where did you come from?" I ask Ryder.

"Been wandering around. No point in living anymore, what am I supposed to do?" he shrugs, sticking his hands in his pockets an and walking off again. "Ryder, she's brainwashed." I frown, grabbing his arm.

"She's what?!"