40) Whoops

"Don't you think this is a dumb idea?" Seth frowns, resting my head on his chest as we lay on the bed with the babies. "I think it will be our only shot at a normal life." I sigh, watching Adam and Rose wrestle. "Still, it's really risky." he says, and strokes my back soothingly. "Babe, my friends hate me, my parents will soon, too, and I'm in a gap between realms and reality, with a forbidden partner and two adorable little 'whoopsies'," I say, and he chuckles, kissing the top of my head. "I'm not exactly in the best position, and I just want a normal life.."

"I know, baby face. I want to give you a normal life, but it's not that simple." he says softly, holding me closer to his body. "We'll go back first thing tomorrow."

I gasp, looking up at him. "Are you serious?"

He smiles, nodding. "Anything for you, baby."

Elliot's P.O.V

The doorbell rings, as who I'm assuming is Luci reaches the door. I'm going to take her out with me to a party, with my friends that Griff doesn't like. I figured she seems like the kind of person who'd like that. "Don't be out too late, baby." she grabs me by the collar and presses her lips against mine, before letting go. "No promises." I smile. "You're with Max, you're fine."

"But I want you..." she whines, wrapping her arms around my neck and looking up at me from her short height. "And please don't do anything dumb."

"I'll be back before you know it. We're just going to have fun, and play some games." I roll my eyes, smiling and giving her a peck on the lips, before heading out with Luci.

Luci's P.O.V

The alcohol is tugging at my mind, and the place is noisy, and full of smoke. This is my kind of place, but I can't even think straight anymore.

"Hey." I hear a low male voice next to me. "Who are you?" I ask, squinting through the smoke to see him better. I hear pool balls clack against each other in the background, and people cheer, making it noisier. "Logan." he smiles, and the smoke clears, exposing his face.

His eyes are dark, his features defined, and his hair is brown. His eyes have a sparkle in them, and he looks innocent, almost out of place, in a place like this. "You're gorgeous." he smiles, and I blush.

I grab his hands and pin him up against the wall, smashing my lips against his, and making him groan softly. His hands slide down my waist, and he nibbles my bottom lip for entrance. I gasp as I remember I'm not supposed to date, and that we just met, and I pull away hastily as I come to my senses.

"Whoops."