34) Doors

Griffyn's P.O.V

"Okay, okay, let's not go back," I say, running through the maze frantically. "Let's stay here, please," I beg Elliot, and pull him up to a cave wall. "We can all live together, among the chaos. We can have a family, we can die here-"

"Okay, you've lost it." he groans. "Please, please Ellie. Just take me away, I can't do this anymore." I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist, and he hooks his hands around my thighs before I fall.

"It's okay, we'll be out soon." he assures me, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I wrap an arm around his shoulders, and he nibbles my bottom lip for entrance. I smile, seeing even though I've lost it, he still can't resist.

He drops soft kisses along my jawline, and down my neck. I moan quietly, resting my head against the stone wall behind me.

"Listen, baby girl," He presses me up against the wall, and leaves kisses down to the bottom of my neck. "I'm going to ask you something, and you have to promise me you'll do it, okay?"

He sucks on that spot, and I let out a moan. "O-okay."

"We'll get out of here, I promise. Can you hold on for me? Just a little bit longer?" he whispers in my ear, sending a chill down my back. "Y-yes, Elliot." I say obediently.

"Weirdos!" Max calls out. "Come quick!"

We reach him, and he's standing at a door. The castle is ahead, and closer than before. "I didn't realize we'd come this far..." I gasp. The single wooden door is connected to the hedge, and there's a keypad next to it. "What do we do with this?" Max asks.

"Try numbers." Elliot rolls his eyes.

We punch in every number we can possibly make, but it won't open. "This stupid thing is rigged!" I grab the handle and twist it. It opens.

"Son of a bitch..." I mumble, walking to another door ahead. "We did numbers for an hour, and nobody thought to OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR?!" Max growls, walking after me. "Well, this is making me question my intelligence." I sigh.

The next door has another keypad, but it has four different colored buttons, red, blue, yellow, and green.

"What do we-" I get cut off as the red one 'beeps'. I press it, and then the red one beeps, then the blue one. "Ohh, I used to play this as a kid." I laugh, and repeat the patterns.

Parsley's P.O.V

"Seth..." I whine, rolling around in bed, at three in the morning. "What's wrong, love?" he mumbles in a low, sexy voice; the one that makes me go crazy. "I'm nauseous." I groan, cuddling up to him, and burying my face in his chest.

"Are you okay?" he asks quietly, stroking my back. "Yeah." I whimper, and my grip tightens on his shirt. "It could've been from the milkhake you had yesterday." he suggests, since he knows I can't have too much milk at a time. "Probably."