50) End

Griffyn's P.O.V

I yawn and snuggle closer into Elliot's chest. Max's grip tightens around my waist, and he nuzzles my neck, lightly kissing it. "I've missed being alone with you.." he murmurs against my skin, sucking hard, and making me moan softly. 

"Me too." Elliot sighs, nibbling on my ear, and making me giggle. 

Parsley's P.O.V

"Are you happy, sweetheart?" Seth says softly as he carries in the two older babies, sleeping. "As happy as I can be..." I smile, and we lay all the babies between us. "I don't know what I'd do without you..." he whispers, wrapping his arms around me, and pressing his lips to my neck softly. "You really are my life, love,"

I smile, resting my head on his shoulder. "And you guys are mine," I stroke the closest baby's head, and Seth smiles into my hair, stroking my shoulder.

Luci's P.O.V

"How could you not tell us?!" Ryder shouts at me, holding Lily protectively by the shoulders.

  "I'm sorry!" I cry. "I knew you wouldn't understand..."

"It's over now anyway, he's gone! They are all the same..." I sigh, turning my back on them and facing the wall.

"It's okay.." Ryder says, after hesitating. "You still have us,"

With a weak smile he holds his arms out. I break into tears, running into his arms, and we all kneel on the floor in a hug. "I love you guys..." I sob.

Chris' P.O.V

I lay crying on the bed, running my fingers over the sheets on Emily's side of the bed. 

It's not fair...

"Hey bro," 

I lift my head as I hear the familiar voice of my little brother. "Hey..." I groan. "What do you want?"

"We're only here for you, we don't want trouble," Mikka smiles weakly, sitting down on the bed. "We miss her too..." Andrew sighs, looking down.

3rd Person P.O.V

"I miss this," Griffyn sighs as she rests her head on Elliot's shoulder, staring out onto the horizon. "Mhm." Parsley hums, sitting down the four little babies on the picnic blanket. "What do you think will happen in the future?" Ryder asks, looking around at all the beautiful green mountains surrounding them. 

"I just want them to be happy," Parsley smiles, helping little Emily onto her feet again, and resting her head on Seth. "Me too..." he smiles, kissing the top of her head. 

"I wanna be a doctor!" Lily giggles, and they all laugh. "What about you guys?" Ryder laughs, looking over at the trio. 

"Uhh..." Griffyn thinks. "Do we want kids?" Max laughs. "Nah." Elliot chuckles. "Not yet.."

"Maybe one day..." Griffyn smiles, holding both their hands and gazing out at the sunset. "Just maybe..."

___________

Thank you all so much for reading this far! <3 It really means the world to me, you have no idea!

Thank you for all your comments and votes, good or bad, and I really hope you enjoyed the story!

Please do not ask for a sequel as I will not write one, in the interest of pursuing other book ideas. Make sure to check out my new book "The Fox and the Wolf"! Werewolvesss ;)

Once again, thank you all for getting this far!! <33 

I love you all my little perverts! x3 <333