24) Gone Again

Griffyn's P.O.V

"I'm done. Kill me." I groan, walking to another elevator. "Not yet." Seth laughs. "WHY?! Just to watch us fucking suffer for years?!" I growl, and the others run before the door closes, taking us up again.

He hasn't come back for Parsley yet for some reason, and we still haven't found the twins. Let's just hope they're in a better place than we are. "No... Well, yes." Seth says, and I sigh, sitting down against the elevator wall, which then opens up to an identical room. "But in the end I would love the GREAT pleasure of killing you all myself. Well, except little princess there."

Parsley's face turns red, and she looks around at us. "You really want to spare us, so you can end up killing us?" I look up, even though it's a roof, and the boys sit next to me. "Of course." he laughs.

"THEN HOW 'BOUT SOME FOOD, BITCH?!"

The boys start laughing, being the guys that they are, but Parsley was taught to keep her mouth shut, not encourage cursing, and behave like a "lady"... Her parents really messed her up...

"Oh, right, where are my manners? Here." An elevator lights up, and I jump, running into it. The others follow quickly, and as it starts to go up, I get a bit dizzy, which didn't happen before. Max notices, and grabs my arm, supporting me. "Th-thanks."

I hear gasping all around me, and my blurry vision focuses. I see a HUGE feast in front of us, and I gasp too, running out and ignoring the throbbing pain in my head.

We all ate like horses, and then just lie lifeless on the ground. "Doesn't occur to anybody he might've poisoned it?" Max croaks, and rests his head on my lap as I lie in between Elliot's legs, slouched up against the wall. "I honestly couldn't care less. Death is better than this hellhole. I just feel sorry for the twins..." I say, looking down and running my fingers through his hair, making him sigh.

I smile down at him, and he returns it, stroking the back of my hand. "I fed them, don't worry." Seth says. "And princess?"

Parsley tenses up, and her face goes red as she backs up against the wall. "W-what?" she whispers. "I'll be back for you." he laughs. She whimpers, and crawls up to us, crushing my hand. "W-w-what's he going to do to m-me?" she asks shakily, looking at me with fear in her eyes, but curiosity as well.

"He won't get you, honey." I assure her. "But you like him, don't you?"

I raise an eyebrow. "N-no..." she clearly lies. "Pars, this is no laughing matter. You can not get attached to him!"

"I know, I know!" she sighs, burying her face in her hands. "Let's just get some sleep, we'll head off tomorrow." I yawn, and rest my head on Elliot's chest. "Goodnight." she smiles, and curls up on her bag opposite us. "Goodnight." Max yawns, and snuggles his head into my belly, making me giggle.

"Goodnight baby." Elliot kisses the top of my head, and strokes my back, making me sigh. "Goodnight guys." we both say, and drift off to sleep.

I wake up to a scream, and lift my head, gasping. "PARSLEY!"