48) Babies

Griffyn's P.O.V

"You still should've told us," I frown at Parsley, laying a hand on her shoulder. "I-I'm scared, Griff!" she cries, and tears fall down her face. "Magnus is still out there, and I don't want to put any of my babies in danger!"

"It's okay," I say softly.

We hear fighting, and the wall next to us collapses as Seth and Magnus sword fight with flaming swords. "This is fucking ridiculous!" I growl, and shoot fire his way.

Parsley clutches her belly tightly and picks up the other two, holding them close to her. "Seth!" she cries.

"Let me at him!" I growl, pushing Seth out of the way. I shoot fire sending him flying back onto the scorched wall. Seth sends black holes and just gets his arm, making us gasp and Parsley shield the babies.

"Sweetheart, come on," Seth pulls Parsley out, and she gasps, holding onto him. "N-no! I can't!"

"I can't hold him much longer!" I hiss, keeping the fire force field up with all my strength. "You're strong, love, you're the Lord's daughter," Seth whispers, reaching her hand out towards him.

She holds the babies in one arm, keeping a hand on her belly protectively. "N-no Seth, I c-can-"

She gasps and her grip tightens on her belly. As she gasps her hand forms a ball of white light, and as it blinds the room, once we see again, Magnus is gone. There's a puddle of some black substance on the floor, along with the damage to the room.

"What made you do that?!" I gasp.

"The- The baby-" she chokes out. "Sweetheart..." Seth lifts her head to look at him.

"I-I'm having the baby- now!"

He frowns and clicks his fingers, making them both disappear.

I shrug, teleporting to Elliot's house. "Boys?!" I call out.

"Griff!" They all run over to me from the hall and I squeal as they hug me. "Why so excited?" I laugh.

"Because we haven't been with you alone in ages..." Max says, kissing the back of my neck and keeping his arms around me. Elliot starts unbuttoning my shirt and I gasp, laughing. "Horny much?"

"Yes." they groan. "It's been so long..."

I laugh, pulling my top back up and looking at them. "Calm yourselves..."

"No." Elliot laughs, ripping my top off and pressing his lips to my jawline. I gasp, gripping the end of his shirt and I bite my lip.

Max's hands slide around my waist from behind and slowly down my belly, under my pants, making me moan.

Parsley's P.O.V

Just as I'm about to give up, just as I say no, I can't do this anymore, I hear a baby cry.

I gasp up at Seth, who wipes my tears and smiles, and shortly after I get handed a little baby girl.

"S-Seth," I whimper, holding her close to me. She has blue eyes like Rosalie, my brown hair, and a squarish face. "I want to call her Emily," I say softly, kissing her forehead as tears flow down my cheeks.

"Come on Mistress, you can't rest yet," the doctor says. "W-what?!" I bite my cheek remembering what happened last time with the twins, and my mind starts overthinking.

"She's the only one...right..?" I choke out. "We've got a head!" she shouts to a doctor. I tilt my head back and groan, pain filling my whole body. "HOW CAN YOU FUCKING MISS A BABY?!"

"It's okay sweetheart," Seth chuckles, taking Emily from me. "We've been through unexpected children before... And twins... I guess we're just super fertile..."

I laugh, despite being in severe pain, and I brace myself for the next one.