8) Mine

Griffyn's P.O.V

"Hey!" I smile at Elliot as I walk into the house. He's pacing around the place. He's shirtless, and he has a smoke in his hand, and a phone in the other. "What did I tell you about that?" I put a hand on my hip, frowning. "Where the hell were you?!" he asks, turning his head to look at me, and throwing the phone on the couch.

"I went to visit my mom, why?" I ask, cocking my head to the side. "I was worried sick! You have a fallen god after you, and then I wake up and you just disappear!" he throws his arms in the air, and walks over to the kitchen bench to my right, putting his cigarette out in an ashtray. "Well you can't tell me where to go or not, you don't own me." I roll my eyes, throwing the house keys on the bench. "And who wakes up at seven PM anyway? Like, I know we were up early, but..."

"But," Faster than I can process, he slams his palms against the wall next to me, and presses me up against it. "You're mine, and I would give my life to protect you."

I look up at him slowly, and I see worry in his eyes, but love as well. He suddenly leans down and kisses me, and I relax, my grip on the wall behind me fading. He nibbles on my bottom lip for entrance, and I allow it, as he takes a step closer, so our bodies are only inches apart.

He holds my hands above my head with one hand, and the other he slides up my top, making me gasp quietly.

I wrap my legs around his waist, and he lets go of my hands, holding me up instead, as he carries me over to the bedroom. I gasp briefly as he lays me down against the headboard, and pulls on the bottom of my shirt first for permission.

I hesitate, before nodding, and he unbuttons it, tossing it to the side. He reaches for my bra clasp, and easily unhooks it, leaving it next to me.

I come to my senses, and blush insanely, nervously grabbing a fistful of sheets from under me. He chuckles quietly, but continues kissing me, going down my neck, and sucking on my collar bone, making me sigh with satisfaction, then he goes to my left breast. I let out a loud moan, and my grip tightens on the sheets. "E-Ellie-" I whimper. "What, baby?" he looks up at me with concern.

"I-I've never- I haven't- I've-" I trip on my words, keeping my eyes clamped shut. "It's okay," he chuckles, and lies down behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me to his bare chest. "Not if you're not ready." he says softly, and leaves kisses across my shoulder, lightly biting, and making me moan quietly.

"How do I know you mean that?" I ask suddenly, snapping out of my state of serenity. "You would mess around with girls all the time, and your weird friends... How do I know you've really changed?"

He sighs in defeat. "It wasn't as bad as you make it seem. I never loved any of them, and you're the best thing that ever happened to me," he smiles against my skin, and his arm tightens around my waist slightly. "If it weren't for you, I'd still be living that life. I don't know what I'd do without you..." he whispers, kissing the back of my neck, and making me bite my lip.

"If you say so, Ellie." I smile faintly, snuggling into his arms. "I'd be lost without you too."