3 - Date?

Devans POV:

I wake up from Collins jumping on me. "Wake up! It's 9:34 and we've got to go!" I quickly remember having to meet up with Vanessa and jump out of bed. Collins skips out of the door and I throw on my clothes I picked out. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth, I also add a little bit of hair gel. Collins joins me and does the same. He then grabs the keys and jumps in the drivers seat. I slide into the passengers seat and we begin our journey to Krispy Kreme.

We pull up to Krispy Kreme, and Collins turns off the engine. I hop out of the car and walk inside, whilst Collins stays in the car and answers and email. I open the doors, and a smell of donuts hits me. I soon see Vanessa sitting alone eating her doughnuts. I walk over and sit down. "Hey!" I smile at her. She smiles and her dimples tighten, causing me to smile wider.

"Where's Collins?" Nessa asks, looking around. "In the car answering an email. Where's Veronica?" I look around, Veronica is no where to be seen. "Bathroom." Nessa picks up a doughnut. "Want one?" She offers the box to me. I smile a go to grab a sprinkle covered one. "No!" She pulls my hand away. "Thats mine." She laughs and points out the ones I can have. As I take a bite of the doughnut Collins walks in.

"Hey Collins! Want a doughnut?" Nessa offers one to my brother, and he picks up a brownish one. "No!" Nessa squeals. "That's Ronis coffee one. She's been waiting all morning for that." Nessa smiles sweetly and hands him a chocolate doughnut instead. "Thanks." Collins smiles a short smile, looking around. "Where's Veronica?" He takes a bite of his doughnut, a worried look on his face. "Bathroom. She's taking a long time. I should probably go find her." Vanessa stands. "And don't even think about eating any doughnuts." She smiles at me and sends an angry glare at my brother. Me and Nessa laugh, and she walks away, he long hair swinging behind her.

Veronica's POV

I slowly exit the cubicle and look at myself In the mirror. I smile at myself, and turn around to see Nessa walk in. "What took you so long! They're here!" My heart skips a beat, and I think Nessas does too. I think about Collins as we have on of our twin moments. "Did Devan come?" I ask Nessa, as we walk out of the bathroom. "Yeah, he almost took my doughnut, which I would've let him have but I'm hungry." She laughs, patting her stomach. "Collins almost ate your coffee doughnut though." I glare at her while she laughs. "He didn't though! He's over there look!" I look over to see Collins and Devan in conversation.

I walk over with Nessa and she sits down, and immediately starts talking to Devan. I grab my coffee doughnut and smile at Collins, who smiles back with his mouth full of chocolate, so I giggle. I gesture him over to a table In the corner. I take a bite of my doughnut. "Why did you ask me to come here?" Collins asks, looking worried. "I wanted to know if your serious or not." I stare at him, waiting for a response. He flicks his blonde hair back, when it's not actually in his face.

"Of course I was serious. I like you Veronica. I like you a latte." We both laugh at his joke, that he stole from me. "Yes." I quickly say without thinking. "Vollins should be official." I smile, feeling my face go red. Collins grasps my hands from across the table. "Really?" He smiles. I smile back. "Really." I nod. He stands up and pulls me into a hug. I put my arms around his neck, and snuggle into the warmth of his chest.

I grab Collins hand as we walk back over to our siblings. My hand fits his perfectly, so we sit down with our linked hands. "So, it's official?" Nessa asks hopefully.  "Yes." Collins smiles before I could answer. I smile at my sister, and she smiles back. Devan pulls out his phone and turns it on. "Oh no." He groans. "What's up Dev?" Collins asks, not letting go of my hand.  Devan shows us his phone. "Yay." Nessa moans sarcastically. And Collins and I look at each other with a look of horror and confusion.

Pictures of me and Collins holding hands, hugging and talking have been plastered right across Twitter, some reaching thousands of likes. Pictures of Nessa and Devan have also joined the mix. "Well, now everyone already knows, might as well own up." I nod my head and we both pull out our phones. Collins finishes first and shows me the tweet before he posts it.

Hey everyone! So I'm sure loads of you have already seen the pictures, and just to clarify, yes, me and @Veronicamerrell are dating. #Vollinsisreal😘❤️

I nod my head in agreement and finish my post.

Morning everyone! I'm sure a lot of you have already seen the #Vollins pictures, and just to clarify, thanks to a coffee flavoured doughnut at Krispy Kreme, me and @CollinsKeyofficial are indeed together. Thanks for the support. Love you guys. 😘❤️💖

I show my tweet to Collins. He nods in approval. I squeeze his hand as I press post.

@Vollins10000000: AHHHH IM DYING OMFG THIS IS MY TRUE OTP IM CRYING RIGHT NIW THIS IS PERFECT❤️😭😍
@merrelltwinners: ^^^ agree! Those two are perfect to together!
@hiimmicheal: wow I'm jealous bc Veronica is so cute
@Vanessamerrell: Cute! So glad to be a witness if the scene! (But I was eating doughnuts so...)❤️😂
@devankeyofficial : I agree with @vanessamerrell haha you guys are to cute
@collinskeyofficial : haha we are aren't we💚 @devankeyofficial @vanessamerrell

------------

As I scroll through the Twitter comments my heart flutters. I can't believe we are finally together. A 'ding' from my phone snaps me out of my trance. I check to see that I ha e one new message from Collins. I smile as I open the message.

Hey Roni! Wondering if you wanted to come around and watch a movie? Got this new one called Star Wars the force awakens? You've probably already seen it though haha xxx

I run over to Nessas room to inform her, and find her on the phone with Devan. I slowly back away and reply to Collins.

Yep! On my way over now, I'll bring the popcorn! Xxx

I grab a packet of lightly buttered popcorn, kiss daddy on the cheek and hop in the car.

A/N : Disclaimer, I don't know if these Twitter accounts exist, I'm just making them up. If you want to be mentioned just comment and I'll put you in the story. Thanks for reading!