48 - Youtube Rewind

Veronica's POV

I wake up to sunlight sneaking. Through the windows. I look around and see boxes. I start to wonder where I am when it all floods back. We moved! Duh Roni. I carefully crawl out of bed, carful not to wake Collins. I skip into the kitchen and make breakfast, first breakfast for all of us.

We are collecting the dogs today, as well as finishing unpacking our rooms, and putting up Christmas decorations. I feel two strong arms hug me and I look up. "Hey Superhero." I smile. "Hiya Flounder." He grins. He helps me cook, but we end up having a food fight.

"Look what you've done!" I laugh sarcastically. I go into the bathroom and wash myself off when my phone rings. "Hello?" I ask concerned, it's a private number. "Hi Veronica. It's Nathan." Nathan says. "What do you want?" I say angrily. He could've ruined my relationship. "I want to explain myself." He sort of asks. I say nothing and he continues. "I said you were my girlfriend because even though we did a video about it, we didn't technically break up. I know I broke up with you on New Years, but remember we got back together in secret? Then I moved schools and we stopped talking until High school, but we had obviously forgotten our relationship was still standing." He finishes.

"Well then I break up with you. Bye Nathan." I say harshly hanging up. "Who was that?" Collins ask concerned as I exit the bathroom. "Nathan." I say. "He made up this excuse why he 'was my boyfriend'. Said we never broke up, when we did. So I broke up
with him, even though we weren't dating?" I say confused. "Wow." Collins hugs me. "Let's  put that behind us and go scare the other two." Collins says smirking.  "Yes please!" I grin, and we sneak around the corner.

I silently open the door and sneak inside. Collins follows and hides behind a box. I squeeze in next to him and put my hand on the light switch. "1...2..3!" I mouth. I flick the light switch on and jump on my sister. Collins jumps on Aaron laughing. "Ugh guys!" Nessa laughs annoyed.

"Breakfast is out in the kitchen, and first in first served!" I quickly rush out of the room and grab a plate. Collins is behind me, followed by Nessa then Aaron. "Yum!" Nessa squeals when it's her turn. We sit around the dining table and talk about our day today.

I head to my room and get changed into comfy clothes. I start to unpack the boxes and bags in our room, until it is half done. Nessa and Aaron are doing the same in their room. "Collins?" I call out, no response. "Collins!" I yell. I walk around the corner to find a trail of Hershey's kisses leading from our room to the kitchen.

The kisses lead up to a packet of peas. "Will you Peas go on a date with me?" I laugh at his corny joke. "Fine. If I have to." I laugh. "Aw, I was hoping you would say no so I could tackle you." He says sadly. I laugh and he tackles me onto the couch anyway.

He comes into our room and we finish unpacking. I give him a hi-five. "Good work superhero." He smiles. "Good job flounder." I hear shuffling next door. "CHRISTMAS!"
Nessa yells, running out and into the hall. I laugh and link hands with Collins. We walk into the living room where Nessa has already set up the boxes.

After the whole living room is decorated we grab out the tree, the one thing missing. We put it up and start adding tinsel, baubles, lights and more. "And the Angel for the top!" Nessa smiles. Aaron lifts her up, and me and Collins sing the circle of life song from lion king. Everyone laughs and Nessa places the Angel onto the tree.

The next day

Vanessa's POV

I wake up to wind slashing the Windows. Roni and Collins went on a date last night, so me and Aaron stayed u and watched movies in the lounge. We fell asleep here, and forgot to turn off the tree lights. Some of them blew, so I crawl out of Aaron's embrace and switch them off.

Today is the first shoot of YouTube rewind, and I couldn't be more excited. Us and Collins are in the same scene, so we are all carpooling. I go to my room and get changed, not bothering to do my makeup because it will be done on set. Roni does the same as me, and we brush our teeth together in the bathroom.

Once we are all dressed and ready we hop into Collins car. Collins and Roni sit in the front and me and Aaron in the back. Aaron is coming to watch and he wanted to support my career, such a gentleman.

We arrive at the set and hop out of the car, to be bustled into makeup and hair trailers. We were in YouTube rewind last year, but only for a split second. This year I believe we are in the 'covering your face in...' Scene.

"Hellos girls! And Collins!" The director smiles. "Now you three along with the Gabbie show witll be covering your faces in different things." The director smiles and pulls out a piece of paper. "Veronica will be eyes, Vanessa will be rhinestones, Collins will be feathers and Gabbie will be stickers." The director smiles, and hands us our items. "We have helpers to help you out, Gabbie will also be here in a bit." The director smiles again and exits.

Three people come out, 2 female and 1 male. They start applying the stuff to our faces with facial glue.

---

After one whole hour of applying gemstones to my face, the lady finally finishes. "Wow!" I laugh at myself in the mirror. I look over at the other three and laugh. "We all look stupid. Things we do for YouTube." I laugh.

We sit in the four chairs provided and pose like models while the camera glides past our faces. We have to take it like 10 times because someone keeps laughing, or an object falls off, or I fall off my chair.... Yes it happened. Don't ask.

We finish filming and head back home after taking off all of the stuff. Once we arrive home we decide to have a Netflix marathon - Disney edition. The first movie we play is mulan, and me and Roni sing our hearts out to 'Reflection.'

Roni falls asleep during Bambi, so we have to turn the volume down. We finish six more movies, and put on Cinderella. I yawn and rest my head on Aaron's shoulder. "Cinderelly, cinderelly, night and day it's cinder....." The words fade as I fall asleep.

A/N It's really hard to write about things that are in the future and haven't happened, and are also imagined but based off real things. Makes sense? No? Okay. Love you! Keep voting and commenting if you love the story :) xxx -zozobear