36 - Regret?

Aaron's POV

I arrive at my house to star barking. I pet him on the head and walk to my room. Since I live alone nobody can stop me. I search around for a blade. Life is not worth living anymore. I grab some scissors and walk to the bathroom. I hold the scissors over my arm and look at a picture of Vanessa. The blade gets lower....

"What am I doing!" I yell, throwing the scissors at the shower. I run tony room and lie down, grabbing my phone. "Live is worth living Star." I rub his tummy. "Would it be better to end things?" I ask to no one in particular, Vanessa's words replaying in my mind, as well as my own.

"I can't listen because I don't believe it!"

"Maybe you should go back to America!"

"I can't push myself to be with someone that dosent trust me, believe in me..."

"Or love me."

I lay on my bed for hours, words running through my mind. I know I shouldn't have left, she is going through to much, with her mum, Devan and the tour, I just made it worse. I decide to ignore it for a few days, and let her settle. If anything plays on my mind I will do something about it, I promise myself.

I pour myself some milk and grab some bread. I chuck it in the toaster and turn on the TV. I watch some sports while eating my toast. I try and focus on it, and also my career, but all I can think about is Vanessa.

Veronica's POV

Nessa wakes up a mess. Her mascara is all smudged as well as the rest of her makeup, she has bags under her eyes and her hair is sticking up in odd places. She runs into the bathroom to fix herself up, so I decide to FaceTime Collins. "Hey!" His face lights up on the screen after one ring. "Aw did you just wake up!" He coos, making a cute face. I giggle and nod.

"How's your mum doing?" He asks, sitting in a chair with Tiger on his lap. "She's okay, she gets to come out of hospital in a few hours for our flight, we are thinking of sending her home. My dad doesn't know, but we feel it's best." I sigh. Collins nods and we continue chatting until Nessa walks out. "Okay, bye Collins! Love you!" I smile. "Love you to Veronica." He smiles. I wave and hang up.

Nessa starts to feel sad, about Aaron. "You are still technically together!" I smile, trying to cheer her up, it doesn't work. I sigh and walk into the bathroom, to hear sobs from the other room. I quickly get ready and rush to accompany her, and we sit on the bed for a while.

We decide to eat some breakfast, so we walk out to see Estevan. We both give him hugs and he makes us both pancakes, which makes Nessa feel a bit better. After our breakfast is eaten and bags are packed, we head to the hospital to pick up our parents. My mum looks worse than Nessa, bandages everywhere, asthma inhalers around her, in a wheel chair!

I remember how being in a wheelchair feels, the feeling of being useless, so I give my mum a sympathetic smile. "Now I'm not the only injure one!" I laugh. She giggles which makes me happy. We arrive at the airport and me and Nessa decide to tell our parents our idea.

"We think that you should go back to America." Nessa blurts. I face palm, she said it to quick. I laugh and continue explaining. "It would be so much easier if you were home with dad accompanying you, so you don't have to move around a lot." I smile, but her face is shocked. "I can't do that!" She says afraid. "I do think they have a point Wends." My dad says sympathetically. "Oh alright. After Lybia." My mum says, giving in. "You two girls must promise to stay safe and call in every night." My mum exclaims. We both nod and hug her gently, careful to not hit a wire.

Estevan comes over and gives us all huge bear hugs. "See you sometime kiddos. He laughs, rubbing our heads. "Sure will Stevan." I taunt. He hates when I call him that. "Ooh I'm going to..." Estevan starts, but gets cut off by the speaker. 'Gate 35 please board your flight'. I grin and playfully punch Estevan in the shoulder. "Can't catch us now!" I laugh, and hug him again.

Our gate is called again and we make out way to the plane, a
Waving to Estevan. He's so cool. We get the special seats for wheelchairs so that my mum can sit down easily. The plane starts and I plug in my headphones, and begin to listen to music.

We arrive in Lybia and get our bags. We decide to not go exploring, and just head to the hotel. We arrive and get our key. When we arrive at our room, I get a face time request from our good friend Hannah. "Nessa can you answer that!" I ask her. She nods and grabs my phone. I pass out on the bed, my crutches on the floor.

"Hey Hannah!" We chorus. "Hiya girls! Having fun?" She giggles. We both of and tell her about all our adventures on tour. "I hope your okay Nessa. If you still love him, call him, talk it out. You will be able to tell if he is right." Hannah smiles at Nessa, she has always been great with advice. "Okay fine. You two can keep chatting and I'll tell you the results." Nessa laughs, grabbing her phone and running outside.

Vanessa's POV

Thoughts run through my mind as I hover over the call button. What if he doesn't answer? What if he doesn't want to talk? What if he yells at you? I gain the courage and hit call. It rings three times and a broken voice answers.

Bold-Aaron Normal-Nessa.

Hi.
Hi. Why did you call?
I just wanted to clear things up.
You want to break up?
No!
Really? I thought you would be mad, at me, I would be.
I mean I am a little, you walked out on me when I needed someone to comfort me most. My mum could've died.
I know, and I'm truly sorry.
Yeah, but I also get it.
Get what?
If I was in your shoes, and my girlfriends ex was always hanging around, I would get upset too.
Thank you for understanding.
And if I saw him kissing her, I would get very mad and think she set me up. Just know I didn't. The only thing I have to do with him now is that he is Collins brother, and Roni is dating Collins.
I believe you. Well, now I do. I have had time to think it over. I was such an idiot Vanessa I'm truly sorry.
I forgive you. I just don't know whether we should continue, to avoid other mishaps like this.
Vanessa please, we both said things that hurt each other. I said most things, I regret everything. Please Vanessa I still love you. I will do anything.
I love you too Aaron.
Then why throw it away? We can start over, I will use all my savings to fly out and see you.
That's sweet but there is no point. Give it until I come back to America. I want to work things out, but you are not wasting your life savings.
Okay. To clarify, we are still together, just taking a break?
Um, yeah. We can call it that.
So I can still say that I love you with all my heart and I would never to anything to hurt you ever again?
Yes. I love you too. Now I got to go, but see you later.
In America lovely. I love you.
I love you too.
I'm still so sorry. Remember that.
I will. And I forgive you, slightly. (Laughing)
Okay Vanessa. See you.
See you.

I hang up the phone and sigh. I can hear Roni and Hannah laughing from inside so I open the door. "How were things?" Roni asks, patting the bed, gesturing for me to sit down. I sit down and tell them everything,getting little gasps and giggles from them as I go.

"Wow. So you really just forgave him, that quick?" Hannah asks. I nod my head and blush a little. "I got to go, talk to you later!" Hannah grins, and waves. Me and Roni wave back and she hangs up the call. "She's awesome." I smile at Roni. She nods and we get ready for the show.

A/N sorry about the lame chapter but I don't want to end Vaaron bc I have so many things planned for them and Vollins, so sorry! I know a few of you wanted it to end haha. We are so close to 4000 reads! Ah thank you guys so much! Keep voting and commenting! Love you! - zozobear