41 - Beach

Vanessa's POV

I wake up as the plane is landing In Christchurch, so I yawn and look out the window. I grab Aaron's hand and smile, looking at his green eyes. We hop off the plane and smell the fresh air. We grab our bags and get the rental car, driving to the hotel and same old, same old, blah blah blah. We arrive and settle in, soon deciding to explore another beautiful part of this country.

We explore for an hour and a half, looking at all the beautiful sights. "Let's go to the beach!" I say smiling. "Let's go to the beach, beach, let's go get away, they say, what they wanna say, grab a drink, clink!" Roni smirks as she sings 'Starships'. I laugh and grab my towel from the boot. Aaron runs onto the beach with me at his heels.

The warm sand squishes my toes as I run on it. I lay my towel on the sand next to Aaron's, and we lay down waiting for Roni. "Thanks for waiting, lovebirds." Roni laughs. Rolling her eyes. Aaron laughs and grabs my hand, pulling me up. He leans down, gesturing for me to ride on his back. I jump up and he runs off to a cave.

He sets me down at the edge of the rock, and enters the cave. I follow behind. It's really dark, and the rocks are slippery. I hear a bang somewhere nearby. "Aaron  this isn't a good idea." I nervously whisper. "Aaron?" I panic. I frantically look for any form of light. I find a small torch in my back pocket and I switch it on.

Lying unconscious on the ground before me is Aaron. "Aaron!" I yell, running over to him, being careful of the slippery rocks. I lift him up and heave him out of the cave, using all my strength. I make it out and I lay him on the sand panting. "Aaron.." I stroke his face. I feel something hot and realise that his head is bleeding. "HELP!" I scream across the beach.

An old lady comes and asks what's wrong. "It's my boyfriend, I don't know what happened. We were in the cave, and j think he fell, and.. And..." I burst out crying. "There there." She soothes me. "Could you call 911?" I ask her, wiping my eyes. Her eyes widen and a look of confusion grows on her face. "111?" She asks. "Um, maybe is that what New Zealanders have?" I ask, biting my lip. She laughs and nods, pulling out her phone.

I don't want to leave Aaron so I try and use twin telepathy to tell Roni. I close my eyes and focus. When I open my eyes I can see Roni sitting up and scanning the beach. I grin as she crabs her crutches and rushes over. "I didn't think we had it!" She says excitedly. Her face then changes when she sees Aaron. "Oh Nessa." She laughs, giving me a hug. I ah in her arms until the ambulance comes. "You stay with him and I'll quickly get our stuff." I say to Roni, and sprint to our towels.

I pick up all the stuff and sprint back, to see Roni being helped into the ambulance. I toss her the stuff and get in myself.  We ride in silence with me holding Aaron's limp hand. We arrive at the hospital and they roll Aaron into the emergency room. Me and Roni have to wait outside until they have checked him over.

"He'll be okay, I'm sure it's only minor." Roni comforts me. We go sit on a bench and I check Twitter, until a male nurse exits the room. "Miss Vanessa Merrell?" He looks around. I stand up with Veronica and he checks his book. He looks at us puzzled and leads us into the room. "Uh, Vanessa?" He guesses, pointing at Roni. I shake my head and he apologises. "It's okay it happens a lot." Roni laughs. "Okay, Mr Van-Warmer has a minor head injury and will need stitches. He will only need a couple and he will be getting them soon, right now he has a bandage to hold in the blood, you can see him."

We smile as the nurse exits the room and I open another door to fins Aaron. I run and give him a huge hug. "I was so scared!" I say, kissing him. He smiles. "I'm okay, just a bit sore." He rubs my fingers, a weird gesture. We sit around for about half an hour when the nurse comes back in. "Mr Van-Warmer? We are ready for you."

2 days later

Veronica's POV

The plane lands in Fiji and we all hop off. Aaron massages his stitches because the plane had a rough landing and he bumped his head. Again. We head into the airport and grab our bags. We head to the hotel and stare at the pretty view of the water.

No one really wants to go to the beach, I can't swim in the beautiful water, and Nessa mad Aaron are afraid. We explore the town instead. We buy lots of souvenirs and cute things. "Crap! Nessa we've got to go!" I check the time and yell at Nessa who is buying a bracelet. She auickly pays and we rush off to the theatre.

We arrive and grab our stuff. We head inside and place our bags down in the makeup room. While I get my makeup done, Nessa and Aaron go and explore. I go on Twitter while Perunia bustles around.

Nessa and Aaron get back and sit on the couch snuggling. I gag silently. Nessa goes up to get her makeup done, and me and Aaron chat. I might as well be friends with my sisters boyfriend.

Petunia finishes Nessa's makeup, and we walk to the stage. The crowd cheers as we enter, louder than most others, and this is the smallest audience we have had. "Hey guys!" We sync. The crowd claps and screams. "Thanks for coming, so, let's get started!" Nessa grins into the audience, and I sit down on the stool.

----

"Thanks for coming guys!" We yell into the crowd. We wave and exit, and the seats slowly start to empty. "Well, we only have one show in Figi, so tomorrow is our final show somewhere other than the USA." I sigh. "It's been fun." Nessa grins. I nod my head and we gather our stuff.

We drive back to the hotel and order room service. Once we have eaten I immediately hit my pillow, and drift into a deep sleep.

A/N SORRY I'm actually so sorry I have t been active, I haven't had any ideas :( IMPORTANT: I will be leaving for the South Island tomorrow at 8am, so this will be my final update for a week :(  BUT I will be writing on my trip, and I have loads of ideas for future chapters, so expect some exciting things when I get back. Keep Voting and commenting, ily guys xxx 
-zozobear