50 - Yes or No?

Vanessa's POV

My face is streamed with tears as Aaron proposes. All the thoughts are running through my head as he finishes his beautiful speech. 'Do you want to spend your life with him?' 'What if you fight again?' 'Is he who you imagined?' The tiny little ring box sits in my lap at a perfect angle for me to see inside. I look up at Aaron as he says the four little words that make up my mind. The four little words that make me forget everything.

"Will you marry me?"

"Aaron.." I mumble. He frowns. "I knew it." He pouts. "Aaron?" I ask as he slowly removes his front knee. "I knew you would say no. It's to quick! I'm so stupid ever thinking put would say yes." He stands up and paces around the room. I look over at Roni and she looks concerned.

"Aaron.." I say again, with shaking hands. "I just wanted to never loose you, for you to say that you didn't want to loose me.." He says, tears in his eyes. "I just wanted you to love me forever and..." I stand up and stop him from talking, pulling him into an emotional kiss. The words hang on the edge of my tounge like everyone in their room is hanging on their seats.

"Yes Aaron. I will 100% marry you." A grin plasters on both of our faces as he pulls me in for a hug. "Why would you think I wouldn't say yes? I love you doughnut." I whisper into his ear. "I love you too. Sorry for being silly." He turns red as we pull away. "One of the factors I love about you." I grin sheepishly, kissing him.

I sit back on the couch and he takes the beautiful ring out of the ring box, and slips it onto my finger. I kiss him one more time, before having a screaming sister moment with Roni. "Oh my gosh it's so pretty!" She wipes a tear from her eye. I laugh. "You guys are goals!" She smiles, hugging me.

We stand up and bounce around the room like little kids. "Is it your perfect moment?" She asks, happiness twinkling. "Defiantly." I smile. Aaron goes over and shakes my parents hands, he had obviously discussed this earlier with them. Collins pats him on the back then comes over to me.

"Congrats! You guys are almost as goals as me and Flounder." Collins grins, pulling me into a big bear hug. "Aw thanks big bro." I smile, squeezing his hand. Collins has always been like a brother figure to me, supporting me and being there for me. I always saw the hidden romance with Roni and Collins though. I mean, have you seen out videos with him?

Or Christmas day continues with a lot more joy than earlier. Me and Aaron head round to his family's house, while Collins and Roni head around to Collins place. We arrive at Aaron's parents house and eat lunch with his lovely family. Aaron and his younger cousin have a great bond, laughing and telling jokes. It makes me think that Aaron would be a good dad someday. Did I just think that? No.....

Veronica's POV

I am so happy for Nessa. All I can think about is how happy she will be on the drive over to Collins parents house. We arrive and they great us warmly. We sit around the table and chat while eating a delicious meal Mrs Key made us. "This is so good thanks you." I smile after finishing my plate.

"Aw thank you dear. You picked one with good manners." She mentioned to Collins. However I act and whatever I say or do, Mrs Key consults her son about how I am such a good girlfriend, female, girl, human, it is getting a little annoying.

Finally lunch is over, and we all drive back to my place, Collins holding his mothers bread casserole. "Careful not to spill it!" Mrs Key tells Collins. Collins holds back a laugh and nods. He smiles at me and grabs my hand. He mouths the words 'Thank you.'

We arrive at my house to find Aaron's parents already there, along with Aaron and Nessa. The environment is a little uncomfortable. Aaron's parents, my parents and Collins parents all in the same room trying to master small talk. We end up just talking about YouTube and our careers until Dinner.

Dinner is even more awkward, we all just sit and eat in silence. The only sounds are the scraping of forks and occasional sigh. "Why don't we play monopoly?" I suggest after dinner is finished. Everyone nods in agreement and I bring out the board. We don't have enough pieces to play with 8 people, so we are doing teams of two. Me and Collins, Aaron and Nessa, Mrs and Mr Key and my parents.

Our team chooses the top hat, and after all the money is handed out and the game is fully set up, we begin.

-----

We finish the game and Aaron and Nessa won. Me and Collins decide to watch a Christmas movie on TV. I run and jump on the couch, taking up all the room. Collins laughs and pushes me over. I lay on his chest and snuggle up to him under a cozy blanket while we watch the movie.

Nessa and Aaron join us half way through the movie and sit on the opposite side of the couch. As the movie comes to a close, my eyelids start to droop and I find myself falling asleep.

Collins POV

Veronica falls asleep on my shoulder so once the movie finishes I carry her to her room. She's so light it is very easy to carry her. "Collins...." She murmurs. I place her down on the bed. "Sh Flounder, just go to sleep." I smile, stroking her face. "I told you to not pat my face." She says sternly, her eyes opening wide.

I start to back into the corner of the room as she approaches me. I trip over a box and land on the floor. Veronica slowly moves up closer to me, a gruesome look in her eyes. She gets closer and with each step she takes I get more nervous.

She approaches me and pulls out a match and a cute Polaroid of us. "Never....again!" She hisses. She lights the Polaroid on fire and cackles as it burns. The flames spread to her body and blood trickles out of her eyes. "Who do you think you are?" She screams happily. "You don't deserve me, I'm wicked and better than everything. I'm queen of all humanity!" She cackles.

"Your right. Your to good for me." I stutter. She stops mid tracks and looks at me head tilted. "What did you say?" She asks. "Your to good for me." I say with confidence. She floats up into my face, so her face is equal with mine. "I am not." She hisses. "Who are you!" I scream.

"Veronica! Your girlfriend, these are my different phases. I'm waiting Collins." She grins, moving further away. "What! Waiting for what?" I yell after her. "I'm waiting Collins, I'm waiting Collins, waiting Collins, Collins, Collins..." She floats away still calling my name.

"Collins!" I snap my eyes open to find Veronica in my face. I scream when I see her. "Are you okay? Your drenched in sweat." Veronica says, handing me a cloth. "Phew. Just a dream." I sigh, wiping my face. "What did I do to deserve you." I ask. She shrugs and snuggles back into my chest.

I kiss her forehead. "Bed time flounder." I grin. She pouts and I start to tickle her. She runs up the stairs and flops on her bed. I run and flop on top of her, giving her a quick kiss. We change into our pyjamas and crawl into bed. "I love you Superhero." She smiles at me. "I love you more Flounder." I kiss her nose, and she snuggles up to me.

I hold her in a warm embrace, pondering on my strange dream. 'Maybe it means something? Like Veronica is going to turn crazy and you have to stop her?' My mind questions. I nod my head in agreement, because it means I will save the day, again. I kiss her head one more time, and fall asleep.

A/N Um... What? Idk what this chapter is honestly. I was in a blank when I finished the proposals scene, so this is what my mind came up with? Sorry😂. She said yes though! Yayyyyy! Okay. I'm going to rest my crazy mind. Thanks for reading! Love youuuuu xx -zozobear