19 - Revealed?

Veronica's POV

"Morning!" I squeal, jumping on top of Collins and kissing his cheek. "Hey!" He yawns, rolling over, causing me to fall. "Foot!" I squeak, signalling to my broken foot that is trapped between his legs. He lets me free and I snuggle up to him. "We have to save Tiger today!" I yell. "Okay! Chill, I know you are nervous but just calm down a little, okay?" I nod.

I stand up, probing my door on the bed. "Let's go!" I yell. He stands up and salutes, causing me to laugh. We both get dressed and walk into the he kitchen, to find Nessa and Aaron staring at us. "What?" I laugh. "It's time to go." Nessa says. A stern look on her face.

Me and Collins wolf down some cereal as fast as we can. When we take our last bites we  stand and walk to the car. We all run over the plan as we drive. I yell out directions to Collins, and we get thrown about the car. We finally arrive at Lizas apartment block.

"Okay, me and Aaron will go up, and I'll text you if anyone's there." Nessa whispers. Me and Collins nod. Aaron and Nessa hop out of the car, and run up to apartment number 4. I quickly get a text from Nessa. "New owners!" I almost scream. Collins looks at me. "YouTube!" I grin. Collins is so smart. We look up Lizas channel, and realise she moved to LA.

Nessa and Aaron run to the car. "She moved to LA." Collins sighs as they put in their seat belts. "What now?" We all think for another ten minutes before Nessa screams. "What?" We all sync. "Look!" She sounds really excited. I look at her phone and a big smile grows on my face. Collins looks at the photo and grins to. Nessa takes a screenshot. "We got her now."

The photo is a picture of Liza, standing by a warehouse. Photo is captioned: 'Thanks Gabs, for taking the pic. Don't know why I flew all the way to California to Se you though lol......ipops. Ba Dom shhhhhhh.........no? Okay. Bye.'

"That is the sketchiest caption I've ever seen." Aaron laughs. Collins turns the car around and we drive to the warehouse. "Now here is where the plan comes into action. Roni, Collins, stay here and text me if anything happens." Nessa smiles, and her and Aaron get out of the car. Nessa runs to the back of he warehouse, finds a door and enters, Aaron right behind.

Vanessa's POV

Aaron and I enter the strange warehouse through the back door. "Stay low, and keep out of sight." Aaron whispers. I nod, crouching down and moving behind a box. "We can't keep this us any longer! They already know!" A voice pants. "Yes, that sketchy photo was to draw them in. If only they knew our real plan." Another voice cackles.

Someone opens a door and a lot of barking echoes off the walls. The door shuts, and it's back to silence. Aaron moves closer to me, but cause a box to fall down. "You did close and lock that door, right Liza?" The second voice commands. "I thought I did?" Liza sounds nervous. I peek around the box to find a hooded figure holding a gun, pointing it at Liza. 'BANG!'

A lot of whimpers can be heard, the bullet must have shot through the door. "The next one won't miss." The first voice says, walking towards us. Aaron gestures for me to hide behind a fridge. I quickly text Roni. 'Move. Now. Drive, anywhere but here.' Roni replies 'yes' and I hear the car driving away.

The footsteps come closer. Aaron slaps his hand over my mouth, and we stand in silence, watching the figure check the door. "It's open Liza!" She yells. "I'm, I'm sorry Gabbie!" Liza screams. Gabbie. Gabbie Cod. All along, this was her plan?" Gabbie walks out the door. "Come on Liza!" She yells, fed up. Liza runs out the door and there is silence.

Aaron releases his hand and we peer around the warehouse. There is old boxes and furniture, and a door on the other side of the room. A hole is punctured from the bullet, and a bunch of barks and whimpers are coming through. I look down and my hand it vibrating, I answer the call.

"Nessa?" Roni whispers. "Yeah?" I reply. "We are in a fish store, there is a door leading to a corridor, we are trying to distract the people." Roni whispers. "Okay, we are in the warehouse, and it's not just tiger, it's loads of dogs!" I say quietly. Roni gasps and hangs up. I frown, and Aaron opens the door.

We see hundreds of dogs, piled up in cages, barking. They all go hysteric when we enter. "Sh, shhh!" We both try and quieten them. I see the other door and run to open it, only to be hit in the face. "Ouch." I grin sarcastically. I give Nessa a hug, gesturing for them to come in. We lock both doors and sit down.

"Tiger!" I spot him. He is under a box terroir, hiding in a corner. I let him out. He jumps on me and licks me, barking. "Call the police, quietly. We can't get all these dogs out by ourselves." Aaron says, and Collins pulls out his phone. "Hello? Yes, I'd like to make a police report..." Collins talks to the police, while me, Aaron and Roni free all the other dogs. Roni spots a bag of treats, and I stand up. All the dogs sit with their heads tilted, staying quiet. I give each one a treat and pat each dogs head.

"They are on their way." Collins says, picking up a brown pug. "They better get back before Gabbie and Liza, Gabbie has a gun." I say, worried. "Wait, Gabbie Cod?" Roni asks. I nod. "And Liza is working for her. She must be a master criminal!" Roni says, patting Tiger. "Freeze! We got a police call from inside that door! Keep your hands where I can see them!" A faraway mans voice says. There is a knock on the door. "Open up!" A woman yells. "Alrighty mam, the dogs are in here." Collins says. Aaron Roni and I hold all the dogs behind us. "Wow my gosh!" The woman gasps.

The woman asks us a lot of questions, and takes some answers. "Let's get all these dogs out, and back to a shelter, where their owners Can collect them. Can you guys help?" She throws us all a dozen leads. Roni does tiger, and we all start to lead the dogs. I help Roni stand, and us and all the dogs are about to leave when a bang on the other for leaves us silent. "Hey! Merrells! Yeah, I know your in there!" Gabbie laughs. The woman signals for the men to go around the back of the warehouse. "Miss, this is the police. We have surrounded you. You are a kidnapper." The woman shouts. Gabbie gets scared and stops talking. "BANG!"

Gabbie shoots a bullet at the bottom of the door. "Ouch!" Aaron screams in pain. I rush over to him, pulled back by dogs. "We will get you to the hospital soon." The woman says kindly to Aaron. "Go in." The police officer says into her walkie talkie. I hear screams and bangs as I help Aaron up. Roni lends him a crutch, and holds onto Collins shoulder, and Aaron leans on it and holds onto me. The dogs pull us through the door, and out into freedom.

----

Aaron is lying in a hospital bed, with me holding his hand. His foot only has minor injuries, he'll only have to have one surgery tonight. Collins and Roni walk in. "That was something." Roni sighs, sitting down. "Yeah. I still don't know why Gabbie stole the dogs." I question. No one answers. "Eh, at least we are all safe. We can continue our tour now!" Ronis face lights up. She yawns. "Hey, it's been a long day. You guys should rest." Aaron smiles. Roni curls up onto Collins lap and falls asleep, Collins leans on her shoulder and falls asleep. I stay up with Aaron.

"What if she comes back?" I yawn. A worried expression grows on my face. "It'll be fine, she's locked up." Aaron smiles. I hug him. "You can go to sleep." He laughs. I yawn again. "Not until your called for surgery, in.." I check the time. "1 hour." I smile, and we continue to chat about random things.

"Aaron Van Warmer?" A nurse comes into the room. Aaeon nods and is wheeled away, blowing me a kiss on his way out. I shut the door behind them and sigh. "What a night." I whisper, crawling onto the couch and falling asleep.

A/N Who suspected Liza??? I had to dissect a sheep so heart and lungs in science. I gagged a lot. Hope you guys are enjoying the story! You guys make me very happy when you read, vote and comment. :) -zozobear