14 - New York

1 week later....

Veronica's POV

My phone rings as I pack the last shirt in my bag. I pick it up. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey Babe!" Collins replies cheerfully. "Did you get a new phone?" I laugh. "Yeah." He laughs. "I'm going to miss you when you go to NYC." Collins sighs. I giggle. "Yeah I know, but it's only for two weeks as a starter of our tour." I smile. "Alrighty, I'll come by to see you off tomorrow." Collins says. "Love you!" I smile. "I love you too Veronica." And the call ends.

I got my cast of my leg last week, so I am learning to use crutches. Nessa runs into my room as I fall over, trying to pick up my bag. "Roni are you alright?" Nessa asks worried.  "Nessa I'm fine, I just need to get used to these crutches." I smile as she helps me up. "Collins called and said he's coming to say goodbye tomorrow." I smile. "Okay, well our plane leaves at 11:15 so we have to leave at 10:15." Nessa grins. "I'm so excited! We get to meet the twinners Roni!" Nessa hugs me. I sit on the bed, not wanting to fall over.

"Yeah." I sigh. "What's up?" Nessa sits down next to me. "It's just, what if no one comes?" I look at Nessa. "We told them on our last video. I'm sure everyone will come. We want to meet them! And if they want to meet us they will. We love our friends and they know that." Nessa gives me a reassuring hug. I smile. "Yeah. You're right. Your always right." I laugh, and we talk on my bed for the next half hour.

"Girls! We have to film that challenge for Tuesday!" My dad calls up the stairs. "Oh yeah! Be right down!" Nessa calls. We stand up and walk down stairs. "It's great that we can get rid of that ramp now." My dad smiles as we enter the garage. It's already set up for filming.

"Hey guys!" "I'm Veronica." "And I'm Vanessa. Today we are doing the what's in my mouth challenge!" We chorus. I get blindfolded first, and Nessa feeds me something wet and cold. "Jelly with gross bits?" I laugh, gagging. "No, it's honey mustard." Nessa laughs as I gag, spitting it out. "Ew! Nessa!" We laugh, and continue the challenge.

"I won!" I yell into the camera. Nessa frowns, crossing her arms. "That's all, so.." I begin. "Thank for watching!" We chorus. "Make sure to follow us on all our social Media, and subscribe if your new." Nessa says into the camera. "See you next time!" I say, and my dad hits end.

-----

We finished editing the video, and we save it into a file for next weeks videos. We walk into the kitchen to find tiger attacking his toy skunk. I play with tiger and Nessa snapchats me until dinner.

I hobble up to my room with my crutches, falling in my bed. I check Twitter to see that Collins posted. Yes I still have his notifications on.

'Gonna miss my girl when she leaves :( hope all of you are going to their show in NYC!'

I smile, Collins is the best. As I keep checking the socials, my hand slowly falls by my side and I fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning with a panda face, because I forgot to wash off my makeup. I rush to the bathroom and remove it, adding the last of my makeup to my makeup bag. I brush my teeth and shove everything into my suitcase. I hear a knock on the door, but let who ever is downstairs answer it. I get changed into my black legging and 'watch me whip' shirt, and hobble down the stairs.

I look in the doorway to find Collins. He rushes over to me and spins me round, making my crutches fall to the floor. "I'll miss you." He smiles, placing me down on one foot. "I'll miss you as well." I smile as he kisses me. Nessa walks down the stairs and smiles. "You two are cute." She smiles, giving Collins a quick hug as I pick up my crutches.

"We gotta go girls!" My dad yells from the car. "Okay!" Nessa Yells. "I'm going to get my suitcase, should I get yours too?" She smiles at me. "Yes please!" I smile, as she runs up the stairs. "I'll be waiting at the airport when you get back. Arms open to give you the biggest hug." Collins smiles. "I'm okay with that." I hug him, and Nessa hurries down the stairs. "Here." She pants, handing me my suitcase. "Bye Collins!" We chorus. We all leave the house, and I lock it. "Take good care of tiger." Nessa smiles. "We dropped him off this morning." Nessa adds at my strange look. "Oh I was asleep." We all laugh. We both give Colin's last hugs and hop in the car, heading to the airport.

We arrive at the airport and check in, ascending our bags to the plane. We sit on chairs and talk till our flight is called. Me and Nessa squeal and walk into our gate.

Vanessa's POV

We board the plane, Roni being careful of her crutches. We got the front seats, so Roni can lye her crutches next to her. She got the window seat, I'm in the middle and my Mums next to me. My dad is behind us, more specifically behind Roni. The plane takes off, and we are on our way to NYC.

We get off the plane after an hour and a half of being in the air, and I smell the NYC air. "I need coffee!" Roni yawns. "Okay." My dad laughs, and we head to Starbucks in the airport. We collect our bags from the terminal and walk to the rental place. My dad is holding Fonis Coffs and I am holding Ronis bag.

We rent a nice red car, and drive to the hotel. When we arrive a nice lady gives us our key. We walk into the elevator. "Hello. Welcome to Rasberry Hotel. Please state your floor," a voice says. I look around in confusion. Then I realise it is the elevator. "Level 4." My mum says clearly. "Level 6." The elevator repeats, and we start our journey up. "Not level 6, level 4!" My dad yells angrily. "Daddy, calm down. Well just use the stairs." Do I laughs as we exit the elevator, on level 6.

We walk down to flights of stairs and finally find our room. There are two King beds in the room, a cute bathroom, a mini kitchen and a tv. We place our bags by the door and I go exploring.

I find a mini fridge, a hidden hair dryer and a used tissue inside the room. Roni is sitting on our bed scrolling through Twitter. I decide to go talk to her about the performance. "We are doing 5 challenges correct?" I jump on the bed. "Yeah." Roni looks up at me. "And 4 songs." Roni grins. "And we are choosing people in the audience to play 3 games." I smile. "Exactly." Roni grins.

We go over the performance for another hour, till we get bored. I decide to go down to the lobby and explore. Roni comes with me. We go down the stairs, and into the lobby. We explore the hotel, looking onside and in. We greet a few people walking by. We are exploring the second floor when a little girl round the age of 10 approaches us.

"Omg your the Merrell Twins!" She squeals. We nod. "Can I please have a picture?" She asks. "Of course you can! What's your name?" I ask sweetly. "Isabelle." Isabelle smiles. "But you can call me Izzy." She smiles. She has the cutest dimples. Her mum comes ver and takes a picture with us. "Are you coming to our show?" Roni asks. She nods her head. We hug one more time and part ways. "She was cute." I grin. "That because she looks like little you!" Roni laughs, and I join in.

We get back to the hotel after about an hour, deciding we were doing to get food. We decide to go to a cute little Cafe not to far away, and we walk from our hotel. We arise and walk in the door. A smell of fresh bread and cookies fills the air. I smile. We order our food and sit down. I got a toasted sandwich, Roni got some fries, my dad got a sandwich and my mum got a pork bun.

A waiter brings over our food after about 10 minutes. He looks oddly familiar. I look at Roni and she has the same expression. He places my food and looks up. "Aaron?"

A/N 1k reads! Wth? This is crazy! Thank you guys so much! This means so much to me, I never thought I would hit 1000 readers! Keep voting and commenting if you like the story. Xx -zozobear