27 - Spain

Vanessa's POV

I wake up next to Roni, and yawn. I look over at Aaron, who is peacefully sleeping on the couch. I scroll through Twitter until I hear Aaron get up. I smile and slip out of bed, careful not to wake Roni. I slide my arms around his waist and kiss him, his smooth lips making my body tingle.

We talk quietly until everyone wakes up. We have a late show today, so we can take a tour around Spain. Late last night me and Roni were practising some Spanish. We decided to add a 'que sera sera' segment for our Spanish friends. I try and squeeze in some Spanish while talking to Aaron. "Ay dos mio!" I laugh.

My parents and Roni wake up and we all get ready for the day. I hop in the shower, and memories of Devan keep popping into my mind. The shower, the doughnuts, the hospital, the fights! It all comes flooding back. Talking about flooding, I look down to realise that the shower is flooding. The drain is blocked and the shower is slowly filing up with water. Why do hotel showers have no gaps in the door!

I try to turn off the shower, but I break the handle, causing more water to flood out of the hole. "Roni! Daddy! Mummy! Aaron!" I scream. Roni opens the door. "Gosh dang it Nessa!" She cries. "Daddy! Call the hotel!" Roni yells. "Nessa, try to undone the elephant with a screwdriver!" Roni mouths. I can't understand her over the noise of the water. "What?" I yell. "TRY TO UNSTICK THE PLUG WITH YOUR FOOT!" Roni screams. I nod, and slide my foot down to the plug.

The water is just below knee height now, and I can't get the plug undone. "Hey Roni can you hand me my under garments? I don't like being naked." I laugh. Roni rolls her eyes and tosses them over the top. I hurriedly put them on, just as Aaron walks in. "Woah, what happened?" He asks, shocked. "Let's just sit down with a cup of tea and tell you this traumatising story, how about it dear?" Roni says sarcastically. "Don't have time! Can you help?" Roni snaps. She gets angry when she is scared, confused or frustrated.

"Here!" Aaron shouts, throwing me a face cloth. "Plug the hole!" He yells. I nod and stuff it in. The noise of the hole stops, but the shower head is still running. I take it off its hinges and throw it in the water. "That's better." I sigh. The water is now just above knee height.

"Okay, Nessa, the plumbers are coming." My dad says, stepping into the bathroom. After about 2 minutes, the plumber arrives. "Quite a situation." He gasps. He turns off the water in the cupboard, and everyone goes quiet, we didn't think of that. "Okay, um..." He addresses me. "Vanessa." I smile. "Okay Vanessa, I need you to use this.." He hands me a strong metal rod from over the top of the shower. "To undo the plug. Just stick it under a side and wedge it out." The Plummer says. I bend down. Sitting in the water, and stick the rod under. I pull up,and water starts rushing into the drain. "Thank you!" I smile. I hand him back him rod.

I wait until the water is all gone, then I step out of the shower. Roni goes to hug me, hesitates, and backs away. "Sorry, your very wet." She laughs. Aaron scoops me up I a hug, no hesitation. "Your very beautiful with water in your hair too." He grins, kissing me. I smile, hugging him.

"Alright!" My mum yells, after I am dried off and everyone is ready. "Shall we go explore Spain?" She asks."Ci!" We all chorus. We laugh and walk out the door.

Veronica's POV

We travel to La Concha Beach, bringing togs, towels, sunscreen, etc. we arrive with the sun blazing, and about 1000-2000 people on the beach. We find an unoccupied spot and lay down our things. I can't swim obviously, so I brought a book. As soon as Nessa removes her coverup for her togs, Aaron picks her up and carries her to the ocean. Nessa screams and bangs his back.

Aaron throws her in the water, and I watch them for a bit. I open my book after about twenty minutes and start reading under the shade of the umbrella. I read about 2 chapters when my eyelids begin to close. I put my book down and lay back, falling asleep.

"Roni!" Nessa laughs. I wake up with a jolt. Nessa and Aaron are driving themselves off. "We are going to go get food now." Nessa laughs, putting her coverup back on. Aaron throws on a shirt. "How long have I been out?" I ask. "About an hour or two." My mum smiles. I'm a pretty good napper.

We pack up the last of our things and leave the beach, driving to a restaurant nearby. We order our food and sit down. Nessa running the sand off her cheeks. We all hat until our food arrives and we all eat. I ordered a Rosti, and it is AMAZING! Nessa got one too, and her face is just as pleased as me.

-----

We finished our adventure, and picked up our stuff from the hotel. We are now at the theatre doing sound check. "You, are, my Internet crush and I'm in a rush! To make you notice me, by reposting your selfie, but I'm just another fan, hoping, and praying, and wishing, and dream...ing, behind the screen." We sing the last of our song, and Aaron claps from the audience. Me and Nessa laugh and continue sound check.

The audience is slowly filling the seats, and I am just getting my makeup done by Petunia. "Thank you Petunia!" I smile as we leave the makeup room. We enter the stage to lots of cheers and screams. "Hola!" We smile. Everyone laughs. We introduce the show, and introduce Internet crush.

"FaceTime Collins and Aaron!" Someone yells from the audience. "Okay!" We chorus. Nessa runs to Aaron and I pull out my phone. Everyone screams when Aaron walks out with a stool. He sits next to Nessa and waves at the crowd. I FaceTime Collins. "Hey Collins!" I smile. "Hey! Are you live?" He grins. Yeh!" I smile, I run to Ethan and he connects my phone, so Collins face appears on the screen.

"Hey everyone!" He shouts, followed by screams. "Okay let's sing our song!" I shout, disconnecting my phone. My dad holds it from the stairs leading to the audience, showing Collins the performance. As we are singing, the video someone took of me meeting Cameron Dallas shows on the screen. A bunch of screams occur from the crowd. Pictures of Nessa and Christiano Ronaldo are also in the screen. More screams occur. We finish our song and everyone claps, and I receive my phone from my dad, Collins hung up on me.

A/N Thank you for 2.66k! Ah! Anyway, HINT: The following chapter is inspired by Josie005 so thank you! Keep voting and commenting! It means a lot :) -zozobear