23 - Strange feelings.

Veronica's POV

I wake up to sunlight poring into the room. "Roni! Come on we have another show in 2 hours!" Nessa screams at me. I laugh and roll out of bed. After getting ready for the day, we decide to go eat breakfast somewhere adventurous. We walk though Texas city, it's beautiful here. Me and Nessa talk about Canada, our next stop.

We arrive at a cute breakfast food truck, order and wait in the cold, hugging our warm jackets around ourselves. We thank the owner and grab our food, sitting under a near shelter, and savouring the flavour. We quickly head back to the hotel, only to head back out to the theatre.

We arrive at the theatre, and it is super cold. While Nessa gets her makeup done, I FaceTime Collins from the couch at the back of the room. "Hey Babe!" Collins says, his face showing up on the screen. "Hi! How are you!" I smile into the phone. "I'm alright, missing you. How's Texas?" He grins. "It's cold." I laugh. He smiles and bends down, picking something up.

"Say hi to Veronica!" Collins shows tiger to the camera. "Hi tiger!" I coo. We chat until Nessa finishes her makeup. Nessa chats to Collins while I get my makeup done. I'm pretty sure they just talked about Tiger. "We gotta go and perform now Collins." I pout into the phone. "Aw. You look beautiful!" He smiles at me. I laugh. "Love you Collins." I smile. "I love you too Veronica." He waves. Me and Nessa wave at the camera and he hangs up.

"Let's go do a show!" Nessa runs out the door. I laugh, grab my crutches and follow her. I've picked up quite a pace in these things. We walk onstage to be greeted by thousands of Twinners. "Hey guys!" We shout in chorus. Everyone screams and shouts. I sit on my stool next to Nessa and start chatting to the crowd.

"Time for our song Valentine's Day!" Me and Nessa chorus. The music plays and we start our song, the audience singing along. "It's Valentine's Day! A day to be happy when you have a Bae!" Nessa sings, and I harmonize, along with the crowd. "It's Valentine's Day, a day onto remind you that you have no Bae! Even though I have one!" I add on at the end of my line. The crowd laughs and we continue our song. All of our Twinners have known opal the lyrics. They are the best.

---

We finish our show and it was great like always, but something was off. "Nessa, does something feel strange to you?" I ask when we get backstage. She nods her head in confusion. We walk down to the makeup room and sit on the couch. Nessa goes on Twitter and screams. "RONI!CHRISTIANO RONALDO IS HAVING TWINS!" She screams. "Wow!" I say in shock. She contemplates ringing him, but chickens out and outs down her phone on the table.

Ethan walks in while me and Nessa are talking. "Hey, Ryan wants to meet about your shows in England." He says in a dull voice. "You alright?" I ask standing up. "Yeah, just a bit sleep deprived." He yawns. "Sleep in tomorrow then, our shows not until 2!" Nessa laughs, walking out the door.

We meet up with Ryan or other stage manager on the stage. "What's up Ryan?" I ask smiling. "Your show in England, the venue has been shut down due to damage, so we need to find a different venue." He sighs. "What!" Me and Nessa look and each other with concern. "How are we going to find another venue, tell all the people coming, change the times, set up and perform all by tomorrow night? Wait, is that the deadline?" Nessa says, pacing up and down. "Im not sure, but I'll get Ellie to have a look." Ryan smiles, walking off the stage.

"Great. This is fantastic." I laugh sarcastically. "Roni..." Nessa says with a concerned look. She is checking her pockets and bag. "I left my phone in the makeup room, and they said they were going to lock it sometime soon." Nessa says worriedly. Before I could reply she bolts off. I chase after her as fast as I can go In crutches.

I find Nessa slammed against the door, trying to open the handle. I stand beside her panting, looking through the small window. "Who has the key?" I pant. "Ethan." She exclaims, bolting off again. "Gosh dang it Nessa!" I say, running after her.

We arrive outside the venue, finding Ethan getting in his car. "Ethan!" Nessa pants. "What? Did I do something?" He asks concerned. "I left my phone in the makeup room, do you have the key?" Ness asks, leaning on her knees. "Yeah, I was just about to take it back. Here!" He says, tossing us a set of keys. "It's the blue one!" He yells after us. "Thank you!" Nessa yells over her shoulder.

We unlock the door to the makeup room and Nessa grabs her phone. "Ellie called, most likely about the venue switch." Nessa pants, locking the door. We walk back out to Ethan and toss him his keys. "Thanks!" We say in sync,laughing and walking back to our car.

We hop in the back seats, finding our parents awaiting us. "Great show today girls!" My mum smiles as we pull out of the parking space. "Thanks!" Me and Nessa laugh I'm sync. "It's really cold today." I shiver, wrapping my hoodie around by cold shoulders. Nessa nods.

We arrive in Texas city, and decide to have a look around. We wander through all of the shops, and purchase a few things. "Texas is beautiful!" Nessa exclaims as we walk through a park. Everyone nods in agreement. We decide to head back to the hotel, grabbing some food on the way.

---

Vanessa's POV

We get back to the hotel, and me and Roni change into our onesies. We sit at the table and eat our chipotle. After we fi ain eating I get a FaceTime request from Aaron. "Hey Aaron!" I smile, looking at his beautiful face. "How are you?" I ask smiling. "I'm feeling good, just missing you." He pouts.

I frown into the camera. "I miss you too." I kiss the camera and he does the same. I can't taste his smooth lips, but I can imagine them. We chat for another 30 minutes before it gets late, and I yawn. "You should get some rest babe." He smiles. I nod. "I love you." I smile into the camera. His smile enlightens. "I love you to baby."

A/N Sorry about the really late update and lame chapter, I need better ideas. Should I skip the tour days? Or just make them brief? Idk. Anyway, I forgot to do a few shout outs a few chapters ago, so JoannaTwinner thanks for givin inspiration of chapter 21 and merrell_love and MerrellTwinner04 and merrelltwinner12 thanks for always voting and commenting. Xx love you! And thanks for 2k reads! Aghhh this is crazy! :)
-zozobear