38 - Secrets

Vanessa's POV

I wake up in the beautiful Malaysian hotel to warm sunlight sneaking through the curtains. I smile and yawn, stretching my arms up, not having to worry about hitting my sister, who is usually next to me. I look over at Roni who is sleeping soundly, and decide to text Aaron.

I grab my phone to find I already have 3 new messages from him. I smile as I read them, frowning at the last two.

Morning x

Hey can you tell me when your next flight landing is? I don't want to miss you

Sorry that was meant for your sister x

Roni shuffles in her bed and yawns. "Roni.." I say with concern. She wakes up fully and looks at me blinking. "Yes." She yawns. I show her the text and she says nothing. "What are you doing?" I ask her. She clasps her hands over her mouth, and makes a hobble to the bathroom with no crutches.

"Roni!" I slam on the door. She stays quiet and I give up. She won't come out till I'm over it, and she has her phone in there with her. I sigh and ring Aaron. "Morning!" He yawns, answering the call. "What are you and Roni doing?" I ask without greeting him. He stays silent. "Aaron!" I am getting impatient now.

"Sorry I really have to go, I'll talk to you later, maybe after your flight to Indonesia. I know you have one later today right?" He asks, changing the subject. "Yes but that's not the point!" I say angrily. "Love you too Ness." He says and hangs up before I can say anything. "Roni! I need to pee!" I knock on the door of the bathroom, waiting for her to come out.

She opens the door and let's me in, and she walks to her bed. I sit down and do my business, pondering what they could possibly be hiding. I come out of the bathroom and see the boxes of presents the viewers have given us at shows. Most of the Asian tour people have been giving us Asian snacks, so we have a whole box dedicated to just that. We have Indian, Chinese, Lao, Vietnamese, and Malaysian candy.

We sent all our other presents and candy from the other countries home with Mum and Dad. Roni must have noticed me looking at the boxes because she snaps me out of my gaze. "Do you wanna do a tasting video?" She asks me. "Right now?" I ask. "Yep. We will obviously be doing loads more at home, so why not start with Asian candy!" She laughs. I nod my head and we set up the camera.

Veronica's POV

I am so excited about the surprise me and Aaron are planning for Nessa, she will love it. We cannot tell her though, so I change the subject and we film a tasting video. "Hey guys! In Veronica." "And I'm Vanessa. As you guys know we are on tour, so right now we are in our hotel in Malaysia."

"Yes, so you guys have been giving us loads of gifts, which we deeply appreciate but you don't have too." Nessa nods her head at my statement. "Lots of the gifts have been candy, and we sent all our other ones home, so all we have are Asian snacks." Nessa claps her hands excitedly as she says that.

"We have Indian, Chinese, Lao, Vietnamese, and Malaysian candy." I smile. "We will have loads more tasting videos from the pacific, and rest of Asia, as well as the candy we have at home." Nessa grins. "Without further ado, let's eat!" We chorus.

Nessa rips open a Chinese candy and eats it, spitting it out immediately. "Sour!" She cringes, making a face that makes me gag. We both laugh and continue trying random candy, and guessing where it's from.

We finish our video, and pack away our stuff. We walk down to the car with all our bags, and throw them in the back. Nessa starts the car and we head to the airport, ready to fly to Indonesia.

We arrive at the airport and check our bags in. We walk around the airport for about half an hour, looking at all the gift shops and interesting places before we go through security. We sit in seats by our gate and watch the planes take off and land.

Our gate is called and we hoard the plane. We decide to edit our video on the flight, so we bring out the computer. We edit the video for about an hour before Nessa falls asleep. I laugh and take the computer off her lap, and move it to mine. I continue editing until I can see we are landing, so I pack it away.

I gently shake Nessa awake and she grabs my hand for support. I giggle at the fact she is scared of the landing. She jumps a little as we touch ground, but shakes it off and turns red when she realises I'm looking at her.

We exit the plane and head straight to baggage collect. We grab our bags and walk outside, only to be stopped by pouring rain and thunder. "Nessa my foot!" I squeal, I still can't get it wet. The rental car place is on the other side of town, the one we rented anyway. We walk to the bus stop, sitting under the small shelter.

The bus arrives and we pay, going to the back and sitting down. "I haven't been on a bus since high school!" Nessa laughs. I giggle and watch the rain patter and the window panes.

We arrive at our stop and Nessa goes to the car place, running through the rain, while I stay dry under a shelter. I look up from my phone to see a grey car coming towards me. I see Nessa and I hop in, throwing my things in the back. "This is a pretty cool car." Nessa smiles at me. I click in my seatbelt and we drive to the hotel.

We arrive and unload our stuff, running inside the dry hotel. We shake off the rain and check in, taking the elevator to our room. We settle in, and when Nessa is in the bathroom I decide to call Aaron.

"Hey, are you all set?" I ask, keeping lookout at the bathroom. "Yeah, sorry I had to change locations." He sighs. "It's fine, she'll love the surprise.." I stop mids entrance she. Nessa walks out of the bathroom. "Who you talking to?" She asks, sitting next to me. "Uh, okay, bye Collins." I hang up. "That was weird, are you two off?" She asks. "No." I say, crossing my arms. "I know that was Aaron." She crosses her arms too. "What are you hiding!" She yells. "It's a surprise!" I yell, slamming my hands over my mouth. I should not have said that.

A/N the picture above is what I'm thinking of changing the cover to, you guys like? If you want to make a good cover and send it to me that's fine, because mine are terrible😂 I decided to post two updates in honour of hitting 4000 views. Thanks again! Remember to tell me your opinions on the cover! Xx - zozobear