37 - Anniversary

Veronica's POV

"Thanks for coming to our show, we love you all so much!" I scream into the audience. Nessa waves and helps me up and we exit the stage with many screams and claps. "That was the most energetic audience we've had!" Nessa laughs. I smile and we walk to the makeup room.

"How are you doing mum?" I ask her through my dads phone. She couldn't come because her wheelchair was to much effort to bring, so daddy face timed her the whole show. "I have been better, but you girls are naturally born to perform." She smiles. "Aw thanks mummy." Nessa smiles. We end the call and head back to the hotel.

We play high school musical on the ride home and sing our lives hearts out. We arrive at the hotel, leaving our bags in the car because we have another show In an hour and a half. "Hi mum!" Me and Nessa chorus, walking into our room. My mum waves and we go and hug her. "Are you sure you are okay with us leaving tomorrow?" My mum asks with concern. "Yes, you need to have your rest and not worry about us." I smile, and sauezze her hand. She nods and we all talk until we have to leave.

We grab the rest of our stuff and head to the car, waving goodbye through the window at my mum. We arrive at the theatre and Petunia touches up our makeup. We head on stage once all the seats are full and start out show.

---

"Thanks for coming! Lybia has been awesome!" Nessa screams. I nod my head ad wave as we walk off stage. When we exit the stage Nessa sits down on a box and starts to pant. "Nessa... Are you okay?" I ask with concern, patting her knee. Her face is turning white and she stops talking. "Help!" I scream. All of a sudden Nessa collapses into my arms, and I manage to free my foot from her landing on it.

A paramedic comes and puts a cold wet rag on her forehead. "She has got heat stroke. When she wakes, which will be soon,take her outside and just sit in the shade for about ten minutes." The paramedic informs me. I nod and my dad comes running over.

"She has heatstroke." I inform my dad. He nods and we sit on the floor with Nesa between us. All of a sudden her eyes begin to slowly flutter open, and she gains colour in her cheeks. "Hey there Nessa." I giggle, helping my dad sit her up. "What happened?" She groans, clutching her sore head. We explain everything as we help her outside, leaning her up against a tree.

"Wow." Nessa says shocked. "What's the date today?" She asked, seeming to be interested in everything all of a sudden. "The 2nd of November, why?" I ask her. "I think it is almost Hannah's birthday, right?" I nod my head, feeling stupid that I forgot myself. We decide to plan something special for her birthday.

The next day

I wake up to pounding rain on the windows. I groan and roll over, hitting Nessa. "Sorry!" I giggle, and I grab my phone from he nightstand. Our parents leave today, and it's kind of scary. I decide to get ready for the day, so I hop out of bed.

I walk into the bathroom and get changed, as well as brushing my teeth and having a shower, not Necessarily in that order may I add. I text Collins good morning and head out of the bathroom to find everyone awake.

Everyone else gets ready and we head down to the car. We pack all our stuff into the back of the car and head to the airport. We wait in the airport, talking to our parents. "Make sure you call every day." My mum says, hugging us. "We will mum!" I laugh. "Don't do anything crazy!" My dad informs us. We laugh and hug him too. "You know how to hoard flights and find the cars?" My mum questions for the hundredth time. "Yes mum." We grin.

Gate 8 please board your flight to America LA.

"That is us!" My mum hugs us again. I hug my dad and me and Nessa wave as they board their flight. Me and Nessa sit at the window and watch their plane fly home, as we sit in the airport waiting for ours.