CHAPTER 27

Warning: A lot of cursing

||||||| » Liar, Liar, Liar PT 2 « |||||||
Thursday

Yo, yo, yo!" Youngjae shouted, putting his arm around Jaebum's shoulder. He stared in shock as the burgandy haired boy pushed his arm off and glared at him before walking away.

• • •

"Im Jaebum," Youngjae called, running up to the older. Jaebum turned around and stared at Youngjae expressionlessly. "What the fuck is up with you? You've been ignoring me all day." Youngjae's eyes were laced with worry.

"I'm disappointed in you, that's all," Jaebum says flatly. Youngjae had been caught.

"W-Why?"

Silence

"I'm sorry, Jaebum. I--It-- It's a reflex."

Pause

"You know what, Youngjae?" Jaebum begun harshly, Youngjae flinched at his tone. "I'm so tired of you and your stupid gossip. This was the one reason I didn't what to be friends with you," he seethed angrily.

"Jaebum, please hear me out," Youngjae begged.

"No," Jaebum deadpanned, "I can't trust you if your gonna lie to this degree."

"Jaebum--"

"She's an amazing person, Youngjae. I wouldn't date her, but now I know I probably won't be able to date anyone around you because of your petty ass," Jaebum hissed.

"I'm not fucking petty!" Youngjae screamed, his ego aching. "You don't know half the shit I've had to go through just to have some authority at school without having to be the biggest hoe! Maybe you should see your sister at school on a daily basis. Then you'll truly know what petty looks like." Youngjae felt a flash of content through the adrenaline and anger when Jaebum's jaw clenched because of the comment about his sister.

"Don't talk about--"

"But you get to call me petty after I told a small lie?" Youngjae interrupted.

"I don't need lying flower boys. I'm leaving," Jaebum stated, turning around to do as said.

"Do you know how much people I've lost because of 'not being trustworthy' and just being unable to help them fully? I'm tired of this shit too, ya know? People don't trust me because of my 'reputation' and throw me away when they find better. Do you honestly think my life has been pure fucking butterflies and rainbows?" Youngjae asked. He watched as Jaebum turned around and crossed his arms.

"Well of course yours was. How is that a question?" Jaebum spat, glaring down at Youngjae.

"You can leave now," Youngjae said softly. Jaebum let out an obnoxious 'hm?'. "Fucking leave!" Jaebum made a sound near to a chuckle.

"You're just like him." the older's ears perked at the emphasized pronoun. "Leaving me when I need you the most." Youngjae tried to say it with confidence but that didn't work. Jaebum just watched as Youngjae broke down, not knowing what to do.

"Youngj--"

"Fuck you. You're the one that should know for a fact that your statement is as much of a lie as your whole tough guy act," Youngjae argued through tears. Jaebum stepped back, not wanting to get mad in that moment in time. "Leave. I understand what you're saying. I know I'm a horrible person, okay," Youngjae whispered defeatedly.

| ~ || ~ |

Jaebum dragged himself through the front door and house, shrugging off his bag next to the couch and falling face first into the expensive piece of furniture.

"Oh. I forgot to ask, did you like the girl yesterday?" May asked, staring down at her brother.

"Don't," Jaebum said simply, his voice muffled by the couch.

"Well who pissed in your soup?" May asked jokingly, sitting down on Jaebum.

"A cat" Jaebum grumbled, shivering at the memory. May choked on air.

"Oh my fuck! Something actually peed in your damn soup today?" She asked in disbelief. Jaebum nodded.

"Tragic, man."

"That's not the point."

"But did you accidentally eat the soup?"

"Yes. But I got into an argument with Youngjae."

"Explainith!"

May honestly didn't care but... it was gossip and that was her steaming cup of tea.

- - - - -

In the end, Youngjae had to wonder if they both had been pretty petty. Jaebum had gotten angry over nothing and Youngjae had lied for a reason he's scared to find out about.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bad guy. check

Conflict. 1/_error:unknown number_ check

:)

Buy-Buy!

- Dora