Chapter 6

> Important Note: The girl that was mentioned as Jaebum's sister is named May. <

« EDITED »
|||||| Cartoons and Texts ||||||
Friday

A Week Later...

Jaebum was sat on a bar stool at his kitchen peninsula, eating Just Right Cereal while going through Instant-ounce. He had gotten bored of his Feed so he was now scrolling through the random videos and memes in Search.

Jaebum ignored the sound of someone entering the kitchen and switched to a random game, already knowing the person was May because his other sister would have made a loud and silly entrance. "Do you want me to cook or are you going out?" He inquired, not bothering to lift his head in fear that he'd die. He blocked out May's complaint about her ability to cook edible food but caught her roll her eyes at him after he'd answered with a distracted hum of acknowledgement while trying to get a spoon of cereal to his mouth without looking. Moving around to get a bowl and spoon, May added that she'd be staying home for the day and Jaebum mumbles a monotonous "cool" before dying.

Silence.

"Oppa!" May called in a high pitched 'squeal' suddenly, trying to act cute.

"Stahp - oh my gosh - you're not cute. Stop before you hurt yourself," Jaebum pleaded, covering his ears and closing his eyes. He missed the silence, but an opportunity to tease his sister was a rare occurrence so he settled for the time being. Jaebum cackled loudly after dodging a spoon May had thrown at his head.

She huffed and finished pouring milk into her bowl of cereal. "So what did you want to say?" Jaebum asked, following May to their barely used dining room and sitting to the right of the head of the table.

"Oh - well - you haven't been paying attention to me for the past two weeks so... give me attention," May said, sitting opposite her brother at the giant oak table.

The large dining piece could fit about sixteen people and Jaebum had never liked it because the largest amount of people he'd ever had at his house was ten, including him and May.

None of the siblings liked it.

It only reminded them of the place May used to called 'home'. Somewhere Jaebum thought he had no happy memories of. And somewhere Yuna knew very little about (thankfully).

(why do I make everything so angsty in this book?!)

Jaebum pushed the useless thoughts to the back of his head, showing an awarding winning smile to his sister. She returned the smile when he offered to spend the whole day with her.

• • •

that annoying guy : wyd?
Seen
that annoying guy : i know you saw this
Seen
that annoying guy : jaebum!
Seen
that annoying guy : aaannnssswwweeerrr

Jaebum : god your so irritating

that annoying guy : my brain and big words don't agree with each other on weekends

Jaebum : m'k
Jaebum : i'll just throw that on my irrelevant pile along with whatever we are

that annoying guy : Wow
that annoying guy : i feel special
that annoying guy : so
that annoying guy : wyd??