Chapter 21

| » Of Friends And Scratch Marks « |
Wednesday

At school, Youngjae sometimes felt like he was under a bright white spotlight. And like any other performance art, he'd gotten used to the anxieties that came with the territory. Yet it still never failed to be an oddity to him. He felt like that now. He was leaning against Jaebum's locker, focused on his phone, but he could feel eyes on him from his left, right and center. He tried to use backlogged texts as a distraction.

- - -

Monday Morning Gossip Admin (Room #2)

The Senior : Just a friendly reminder to all Year 11s:
The Senior: After Easter Break, the voting process will begin for the next Senior. Your attendance to MMG has to be a minimum of 24hrs w/ an extra (minimum) 5hrs put towards working w/ one of the committees
The Senior: This yr.
The Senior: However, if you had more than five external commitments, past yrs will be considered
The Senior: Sincerely, Jeonghan 💋

Head of Voting Committee : This year's nominees are:
Head of Voting Committee : Choi Youngjae; Class 11C
Head of Voting Committee : Initiation Planning Committee (Yr 8), Voting Committee (Yr 10-11; temporary suspension due to nomination), Event Planning Committee (Yr 8-10), Recruitment Committee (Yr 9-11), Head of Judicial Dispute Resolution and Review (Yr 11), Judicial Dispute Resolution and Review (Yr 10-11; temporary suspension due to nomination) and (+2 Discontinued Committees)
Head of Voting Committee : Momo Hirai; Class 11B
Head of Voting Committee : Head of Initiation Planning (Yr 10), Initiation Planning Committee (Yr 8-10), Voting Committee (Yr 9-11; temporary suspension due to nomination), Event Planning Committee (Yr 9-10), Recruitment Committee (Yr 8-9), Dispute Resolution Committee (Yr 10), Judicial Dispute Resolution and Review (Yr 8-10) and (+2 Discontinued Committees)
Head of Voting Committee : Xu Minghao; Class 11A
Head of Voting Committee : Head of Initiation Planning (Yr 11), Initiation Planning Committee (Yr 9-11), Recruitment Committee (Yr 9-11) Dispute Resolution Committee (Yr 11), Voting Committee (Yr 10-11) and (+ 1 Discontinued Committee)
Head of Voting Committee : Minghao is temporarily suspended from all committees due to his nomination.
Head of Voting Committee : Sincerely, Dino 💌

The Senior: Understood?

M10 : 💅

M9 : 💅

M25 : 💅

M3 (MH) : 💅

M12 : 💅

M24 : 💅

M23 : 💅

M18: 💅

M5 (XMH) : 💅

M1 (CYJ) : 💅

- - -

"Youngjae?" Said boy looked up, pocketing his phone.

"Morning, Im," Youngjae greeted, stepping out of the way so Jaebum could open his locker.

Putting in his code, Jaebum asked, "Is that what you're gonna call me from now on?"