**Thanks + Greetings

Hi.

BEFORE WE START

WELCOME ALL NEW PEOPLES THAT FOUND THIS MAYBE OUT OF PURE BOREDOM. THIS BOOK COMES WITH A CUSTOMARY SEATBELT (Suitable for any book because I am being kind for Part 1) BECAUSE :)

ALSO

If anyone has questions about the book or just want to scream at me because I was 'mean', pm and just comment on this until the Q&A shows up.

Q&A happens once Part 1 ends. It'll be open for idk how long and yup

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO -

Thank you so much,
JaebuttIsDaddy
ninalyene
jiwoossplitislife
For the recent (I'm really sorry jiwoossplitislife, I had this plan to do something and I'm sorry that my 'thank you' is so prolonged) piles of likes. I'm really happy to know that people like a lot of the chapters that I consider a complete messy.

(This sounds so generic lol)

Thank you howese (also really really sorry for taking so long) and ninalyene for all the comments. I love hearing what y'all have to say. I also look forward to both of your comments (not to put pressure on you or anything)

Thank you ninalyene for the recommendation (I almost cried).

Thank you to all the people that added Gossip to their reading list. It's not really a big thing I guess but I appreciate it a lot. Long long ago I used to send mm's to you all.

I know I didn't add everyone. And don't worry or feel left out because Part 1 is not over and Gossip is surprising still a fetus (where it has gotten to plot wise) and for the people that have been supporting this fried mashed potatoes of words since the start/startish + this Part as a whole, shall get a treat when this is coming to close.

Welcome, everyone, (new and old) to Gossip, I hope you all enjoy this and finish this with somethings to think about (because this book is all about proving points and sharing things (pretty much me channeling stuff I don't say out loud because I'd have to speak to another human being.)

To all the silent readers: HIIIIIIIIIIII! It's okay that you don't comment because *shrugs* you don't have to. Thank you for reading!

BYE

~ 2-3am Dora