Chapter 20

// » "Making My Way Downtown!" / The Morning After « \\
- continuation -

They'd been walking for twenty minutes, on their way to the 'nearest' bus stop. At the back of the line, BamBam was on Kihyun's back for some reason, cackling as Wonho drunkenly led his SS High friends in an acapella remix of any song that came to mind.

"I can hear you callin'!" Hoseok shouted, Changkyun echoing the last word.

"Loving the way you wanna talk~" Kihyun sang perfectly even though his words were slightly slurred.

It was Jooheon's turn, "Touch m--"

"Hajima! Haji, Haji, Haji Hajima!" Jinyoung interrupted loudly, making an 'x' with his arm.

"How have you not fallen!?" Kihyun asked, watching Yugyeom struggle to keep Jinyoung on his back.

To make matters worse, the raven-haired boy was doing a weird dance that looked like a mix of Stop and HC, two music projects people in their groups had done together in the past. A very drunk rendition of it that had Yugyeom practically two seconds away from dropping the dancing boy (whether in frustration or by accident was hard to tell)."No clue," Jinyoung said, wiggling around.

"Kihyun, why isn't toast just called charred bread?" BamBam asked into the other boy's hair, periodically sniffing it because, and I quote, 'his shampoo smelled yummy'.

Kihyun wasn't drunk enough for this. "I don't know Kunpimook. Why don't you consult Google or something."

"Okay, Master Shifu."

"Is that the raccoon from Kung Fu Panda?" Almost everyone stopped and stared at him. Kihyun could feel a headache coming on.

"He's a red panda, Ki."

"Am I supposed to care?" BamBam shrugged. "And same difference."

"In no way, shape or form," Changkyun argued.

"Actually--"

"Shush!" BamBam blurted, reaching a hand around to put a finger over Kihyun's mouth which Kihyun bit. "Bitch!" the younger boy screeched.

"I know I am, but what are you? Anyways, visually they ar--"

"Shushhhh!" BamBam drawled, this time covering Kihyun's whole mouth. "You're wrong, just admit it and move on." Kihyun rolled his eyes, somehow managing to balance BamBam on his back enough to flip him the bird.

"Pull my hair and I drop you," Kihyun warned. BamBam did it anyways.

"Pancake butter!" the platinum blonde screamed amid Kihyun 'pretending' to drop him, the older boy letting go only to hold on again once BamBam reflexively choked him trying to save himself.

- - -

At the middle of the line, Minhyuk was having a temper tantrum. "Shownu," he whined, flailing his arms. "Pick me, pick me, pick me up!"

"Jesus, Changkyun, stop!" Shownu yelped, attempting to swat the thoroughly drunk boy away from his chew toy of an arm. Yet Changkyun was stubborn, latching onto the already bruised spot. Shownu suppressed a scream as the younger boy gnawed at his bicep and Minhyuk sang the entirety of Pick Me Up for the third time.