CHAPTER 39

/////////_ Is this... _\\\\\\\\\

On the second Saturday of May, Kunpimook got home during the late afternoon, after spending the day in Yugyeom's pool with the younger, Mark, Youngjae and Jackson. "I'm home," he announced as he took his slippers off and walked through the living room. There was a ruckus in their small library before there was light footsteps.

"Meet me in the kitchen," his mother instructed from the hallway. BamBam rested his things by the couch and walked to the kitchen - where his mom was sat at the dining table. Sitting down opposite her, he watched her push a familiar and worn book towards him. He smiled down at it and knew what was coming next.

"Bammie--" his mom began. The platinum blonde sighed, bitter memories of five years ago, around this time, returning. And the news was delivered the same way too. "I was offered to go back to Thailand for two and a half years. You can return to Korea - if you'd like - for university. But the move is up to you. You don't have to go or stay if you don't want to because you're the one losing the most. I'll have your sisters this time." BamBam stopped his mother by opening the beat up book. It was his first and favourite book but he didn't dare open it since they had moved, too afraid that he'd regret his decisions on allowing it. BamBam shook his head, and looked his mother in the eyes before smiling.

"I'm a side character. I'm just here to give the plot more substance. You've done so much for me so I'm fine with moving back. I'll be okay," He reassured, closing the book.

He hadn't even been able to turn the first page.

• • •

Group Chat : The Fetuses... And Mark's Here Too

DOUBLE.B
Meet me in the art room on Monday. I got news.
DOUBLE.B
Bring Jinyoung's group too

//////

If you read this chapter's title then Chapter 40's, it becomes a sentence.

This chapter was surprisingly easy to write even though it took me the whole week to fret about... but only an hour to actually write.

Edited I guess.

- Dora