Chapter 3

Rosie POV
I knew it would be bad tonight. I knew once I came home from the store with my stuffie that they would hurt me. I'm hiding under my bed right now trying to make them think I'm not home yet. "ROSIE YOU BETTER BE HERE OR WE WILL BEAT YOUR ASS WHEN YOU GET HOME!" I cringe as my dad screams for me. I know what will happen if they find me. *Slam* i hear my door break open from it's hinges.

Oh god I'm going to die. I feel my feet get grabbed and I'm pulled out from under the bed. "YOU STUPID BITCH WHY ARE YOU HIDING FROM US!?" I try to get away but they are just too strong. "Stop it dad STOP" I scream on the top of my lungs hoping someone could hear me. *smack* that's when I knew they were going to beat the shit out of me. I feel my dad kick and punch me all over.

I'm screaming for help but know it's no use. They continue beating me for 30 minutes until a deadly crack was heard throughout the room. Pain that's all I felt at that moment. My dad stopped and looked scared which means that I'm either dead or about to die. My mom drags him out the room screaming at him but I'm in too much pain to understand what she's saying. I whimper in pain trying to get up. Pain shots through my body but I knew my rips were broken.

I push all the pain away and get up off the floor. In seconds I grab my backpack and start stuffing my bag full of clothes and necessities. I grab my two stuffies, pacis and onesies and put them in my bag. After I pack all my stuff I grab my phone, charger, my hidden money and stuff them in my pockets. I go to my window and jump out of it with my bag. I hit the ground hard making my body wither in pain once again. With all my strength I get up and run, I run as fast as I can to gods know where. I stop and look around not knowing where I was until I get dizzy. The last thing I see is a shadow and someone asking if I'm ok.