Chapter 24

Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
Louis is regular font with ""
-------------------------------------------------------
Harry's POV
"RING RING" Ughh who's calling. I start to move until I realize there's a body on top of mine. Wtf I didn't even go out so who the fuck- awww my baby! I'm so glad I'm passed the drinking and hooking up days. I reach for my phone and answer it. "Yo H what's up! Why did you take so long to answer?" Of course it's Louis. "Bro why are you calling me so early!?" I feel like I just fell asleep. "It's 8 pm Harry I wanted to know if we could chill at your house tonight?" Shit I haven't told him about Rosie.

"Umm about that I kinda have someone staying with me...I'll have to ask them if it's okay." I don't want to tell him it's a girl because then I'll know he will come over. I don't know if she's ready to meet people and I don't want her to freak out. "Who cares! It's your house if they have a problem with it then they can leave." "It's not like that Lou just wait let me ask." I look down at Rosie seeing her sucking her thumb cutely. She's so adorable I swear. "Baby wake up." I carefully shake her awake trying not to scare her. She flutters her eyes open and stretches out. "Yes daddy?" She's going to be the death of me.

"My friend Louis wants to come and hang out is that okay?" I kinda want her to say no so I can have her all too myself. "Louis from the band? Like your band mate or another Louis?" "Louis from the band kitten." I watch her tiredly rub her eyes then nod her head. "Yeah daddy that's ok I'm gonna get dressed then I'll cook something for you guys." Aww my baby girl already thinking about others. "Okay baby if you need help call me, if not I'll be there when I get off the phone." I watch her get off me and get ready to leave. She turns to me and pecks me on the lips before turning around and skipping away. Gosh the amount of love I have for her.

"So I talked to them and they said it's okay so you can come." I say to Louis while I get up to stretch. "Alright I'm on my way, I'll be there in like 20 minutes. May sure your guess is under control because I'm not dealing with shit today." I roll my eyes at his comment but tell him okay and hang up. I walk up to Rosie's room to check on her. Earlier today when I saw Chris and her together I got so mad for some reason. I feel like such a shit daddy for making her scared of me. I didn't even mean to grab her that hard I was just angry and worried.

I make it to her room and try to open the door but it's locked. "Baby are you okay?" Please be alright.  Her door opens revealing the most adorable and beautiful girl in front of me. She wearing a cute little outfit that I didn't even know she had.

 The baby pink and blue make her look little but still look like an adult with her beautiful body

I'm so lucky

I'm so lucky...she only has lipgloss on and she look amazing. She's so gorgeous without makeup, I honestly don't care if she never wears makeup. "Why are you staring at me like that daddy?" I snap out of my trance and pull her into a kiss. "You're so beautiful princess." She blushes red and looks at her outfit. "Is this okay? It's the only outfit I have besides my black jeans and shirt. I hope Louis doesn't mind me wearing this.." I really need to take her shopping for clothes.

"He won't mind at all baby. We're going to the mall tomorrow so we can get you some clothes. Louis will be here in probably 15 minutes." I can tell she doesn't want me taking her to get clothes because she doesn't want me paying but she has no choice. "Ugh okay I guess I do need clothes. Go change daddy I'm going to make dinner." I watch her leave then go to my room to change. What should I wear! Hmm I'm going wear something that will make her weak at the knees. I find the perfect outfit and go to the bathroom to put it on and fix my hair. I finish up and look at myself in the mirror.

Man I look good! I hear the door bell ring so I head downstairs to answer it but I hear Rosie already letting Lou in

Man I look good! I hear the door bell ring so I head downstairs to answer it but I hear Rosie already letting Lou in. "Oh he has a new girl how interesting. We'll see how long you last but it probably won't be for long, you're not the prettiest he's had." I walk faster towards them hearing what that dickhead said. Who the fuck does he think he is!! "O-oh I-I know I'm not the pr-prettiest but I try to make him h-happy." You're wrong Rosie you're the way more than pretty you're fucking beautiful.

"You think you're different well you're not! What are you even wearing." Oh hell no! I walk right up too him and slam him against the wall. "DON'T you EVER DISRESPECT her again! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE IF YOU DO I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND." If looks could kill he would be six feet under. He looks at me surprised and frantically shakes his head yes. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you gu-guys fight. It's okay Harry he was just protective of you."

I sigh out in frustration and let go of Louis. "I'm sorry Harry...I just thought she was like Kendall." I don't even pay attention to him, I just look at Rosie who is wiping away tears. "I'm going to change...I'll be right back." "No you're not going to change. Louis don't apologize to me apologize to Rosie. You judged her before you got to know her." I wipe the rest of Rosie's tears away before I give Louis a look telling him to apologize. "I'm sorry Rosie...I actually love your outfit. Where did you get it from girl!? I didn't mean anything I said honestly because damn you're so beautiful! Where the fuck did you find her at Harry!?"

I hear Rosie let out a cute giggle. "We found each other." I don't know if my princess wanted me to tell him about her past so I'm leaving it up to her. "I made this outfit actually! I saved up for supplies and made it for picture day one year but I fell in love with it. I have to go and check on the food so have boy time! I'll call you guys when it's ready." She skips to the kitchen leaving Louis and I alone.

"Dude I'm sorry for making her upset. She seems like a nice girl unlike your past littles. She's really beautiful if you didn't have her I would be all for her." I roll my eyes playfully shoving him. "She's mine and only mine. She's...she has a story but I'm not going to tell you. If she tells you then you have to...be calm. She will get scared if you get mad or angry." He looks at me confused and concerned. "Is she okay? I'll stay calm I promise" I sigh and look at him sadly. "Kind of...she's physically healing but I know she's mentally hurting still." He was about to reply but Rosie called out saying foods ready. We both look at each other before we both run for the kitchen.

Authors notes:
Louis is finally here!! I'm secretly all for Larry😍 Hope you liked this chapter! Comment and vote🖤

Readers questions:
How do you feel about Louis?
Favorite part about this chapter?
What do you want to see next?