Chapter 20

Anne is bold when talking
Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
-------------------------------------------------------
Harry POV
"I love you too angel."
I can't help but feel an extreme amount of guilt right now. My poor baby got pushed and fell right after she got out the hospital. My blood is boiling right now at the thought of what happened back there. It's my job to protect her but she's already gotten hurt two times because of me. I made sure that girl from the hospital got thrown in jail for a long long time. She got charged with attempt of murder and assault.

Whoever called Rosie ugly made me so pissed off. I seriously wanted to break all their cameras. I glance over to see what Rosie is doing and see her looking out the window. She's so beautiful even with the marks on her face. I drive us home excited for Rosie to see her room. My mom has been working real hard while Rose was in the coma so she could come home to a room. I pull up to my house gate pressing the button telling my butler to let me in. I drive up to the house and park my car next to my other cars. I get out the car and go to Rosie's side opening the door for her. "Daddy is that your house?" I look at her and smile. "It's our house baby."

Rosie POV
"It's our house baby." My heart skips a beat hearing those words. This house is mine too!?

The house looks so beautiful and big I can't believe I get to live in it

The house looks so beautiful and big I can't believe I get to live in it. Apart of me feels like I don't deserve this place. "Daddy can you carry me I don't feel good." I feel really  dizzy for some reason and my head hurts but I don't want to worry him. He frowns at me and picks me up kissing my forehead once I'm in his arms. I blush red at his simple sign of affection. He carries me up to the house and knocks on the door waiting for someone to open it. Moments later some guy opens the door for us and lets us in. Who is he? "Thanks Chris is everything ready?" So his name is Chris...cool! He's kinda cute I must say. He looks dominate and sexy at the same time.

I don't even notice I'm staring at him until harry clears his throat looking aggravated

I don't even notice I'm staring at him until harry clears his throat looking aggravated. "Hi Chris I'm Rosie! You're cute! Oh umm I like your shirt? I'm just gonna shut up now." Really Rosie! You just made a fool out of yourself. I hear Chris chuckle at my statement and smile at me. "Well thank you Rosie. You're a beautiful little thing aren't you!" I blush red at him saying I'm beautiful. "OKAY how about you both stop flirting with each other."

I frown at daddy being upset and a little rude at us. It's not like I would leave my daddy for Chris! Chris might be cute but my daddy is so handsome. Harry is all around beautiful and I would never actually look at a guy the way I look at harry. "Bro calm down! A little flirting doesn't hurt anyone." Oh no Chris you're making it worst! Harry's hands ball up into fists but before he does something stupid I step in. "Harry stop it!" I pull him through the house leaving Chris behind then stop to talk to him. He looks everywhere but me which is making me so freaking mad.

"Look at me! I don't understand why you're upset! All I said was he's cute and I didn't even mean it like that. I love you Harry! I will only love YOU! I'm not like your other little's who used you for money! I don't care about any of your money. I'll never leave you for another guy because you have my heart...you're the one I woke up for." I didn't even know I was screaming at him, I just got everything off my chest. I look at him waiting for him to scream at me for screaming at him but he just looks shocked and teary eyed. Oh god I made him cry! I'm such a fuck up!

"It's about damn time you told him that Rosie! God I swear you're an angel from heaven. He needs to know you're not his basic bitches he had before." I snap my head around seeing Anne walking towards me. "Anne!!! I missed you so much!" I run up and tackle her into a hug. Gosh I missed her so much. When I woke up I was sad she wasn't there but I didn't want Harry to feel like he wasn't enough. She laughs and holds me in her arms. "My stupid son made me stay here so I could surprise you."

I giggle at her calling daddy stupid. "Hey mother last time I checked she's happy about the surprise." I nod my head fast. I look at daddy seeing him smiling fondly at Anne and I.

I pull away from Anne fully and walk over to daddy slowly

I pull away from Anne fully and walk over to daddy slowly. My heart beats faster the closer I get to him. I'm finally in front of daddy looking up at him. Why is he so tall? He looks down at me with curious eyes. "I'm so in love with you." I mutter out to him. He blushes red and cups my cheeks with his hands. He looks deeply in my eyes and places a slow kiss on my lips. I move my lips along with his secretly loving the feeling of his lips molded with mine. He pulls away from me slowly leaving me wanting more but I pull away knowing Anne is watching.

"I love you so much my angel. You don't know how much you mean to me...you're my world." I give him a big hug squeezing him tight. The amount of love I have for this man is crazy. "So I think it's time for a house tour! Chris is the butler here so you guys will be spending a lot of time together. Now Harry show the poor girl the new house she'll be living in." Daddy leads me through the house showing me everything. I'm amazed about how beautiful this house is on the inside. There's multiple rooms for everything but I'm in love with the kitchen! We make our way upstairs then everything stops.

Authors notes:
Hope you like this chapter! Make sure to comment and vote!

Readers questions:
How do you feel about Chris?
What do you think should happen next chapter?
Favorite part this chapter?