Chapter 11

Anne is bold when talking
Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
----------------------------------------------------
Rosie POV
I think the same about you. After showing Harry all my little things we played 20 questions. I told him my favorite color was purple/lavender, my favorite animal is a tiger, my favorite cartoon is teen titans, my favorite princesses are Belle and Mulan and that my favorite candy is cookie dough bites. I also told him some funny stories to pass the time.

Hey Princess Rosie I'm back with your food! I gasp and clap my hands. Yessssss I freaking love you!! Thanks so much Queen Anne. I grab the Chick-fil-A bag and open it up to see the most heavenly meal I've seen in a long time. I take all my food out and start eating. Do you want some chicken nuggets? I have plenty of them. I ask Harry and Anne.

No Rosie you need to eat. We will be ok. I pout and look at Harry who is sitting next to Anne by my hospital bed. After about five minutes i finally finish my food. Gosh that was really good. I really want snuggles...should I ask Harry? I'm scared that he won't want too. Meh won't hurt to ask. Harry can you come lay with me?

Of course I can. Move over you little stinker. I giggle and scoot over for him. I watch as he comes and lays down next to me. Ugh why can't he just hold me already! I make a bold move and move one of my legs to his waist then lay my head on his chest.

I hear him take a sharp intake of breath, so I start to pull away thinking he didn't want me to be on him, what shocked me was that he pulled me back to his chest and relaxed under me

I snuggle into him feeling content and happy. You guys are so damn cute!! Oh my gosh I need a picture! I blush a deep cherry red hearing Anne's phone camera snap. Mooooommm why do you have to be so embarrassing...can you send me that picture? I giggle and lift my head up to look at him. I look into his gorgeous bright green eyes that have specks of gold scattered across his irises.

He's so beautiful...how am I so lucky that he's the one who saved me. I glance down at his lips for a second and see him looking at mine. Oh my god just kiss already! I swear you kids are as dumb as a brick. Way to go Anne now I'm as red as a tomato! Mom why do you ruin everything. I agree with you Harry!

Of course I would never say that out loud though. I look back at Harry to find him still staring at me. Just do it Rosie! You want to kiss him so kiss him! Ok I'm gonna do it! I lean down and softly peck his lips. Oh god his lips are so soft. Finally!!! Thanks Rosie for having some balls! My son obviously doesn't have the balls to kiss you first. I heard Anne yell in the background.

I pull away from him blushing like crazy and look at him shyly. Why is he looking at me like that? At first he looked shocked then it turned into...love? No that's not possible maybe it's admiration? Wow princess...that was amazing. I giggle out loud and blush red. It was amazing...I'm sorry if you didn't want a kiss I should've asked first.

Don't be sorry princess I wanted it. So Rosie how long have you known that you are a little? Since I was 15. When I was in school everyone picked on me for liking Disney still so that's when I kinda realized I was different. I then accepted the fact that I act younger and that I was a little. I um also had a boyfriend that was a daddy....he kinda made it all clear to me about ddlg and abdl.

I feel harry stiffen up under me so I look down at him. What's wrong? I hope he's not mad at me... Nothing's wrong I just um nothing I'm fine. I look into his eyes and start to pout. Please tell me HarBear I wanna know. I watch him blush red when I said HarBear which makes me happy.

Ha! I can make him blush too! I was upset when you said you had a boyfriend that was your daddy. Why is he whispering this? Ohhh maybe because he doesn't want Anne to tease him about being jealous...awww he's jealous!! I lean down, close my eyes and gently place my lips on his again. I feel him relax more underneath me then start to kiss me back softly. He starts to move his lips against mine so I let him take the lead.

I place my hand on his cheek and kiss him back before I pull away slowly. I rest my forehead against his and feel my eyes flutter open. I have so many butterflies right now and my heart is beating out of my chest. Your the only daddy I want harry...no one could compare to you daddy... I whisper to him so only he could hear what I said.

Fuck I just called him daddy. Harry looks at me, bites his lip and smiles brightly at me. I'm your daddy baby girl. Your MY princess and daddy will take care of you. I feel my chest tighten with excitement. He said I'm his baby!!! HE'S MY DADDY!! I tackle him into a hug. My daddy! You my daddy!!! Hehe tanks woo for picking me...

Wait a minute did I just see that happen!? Well yes I did! You both suck at whispering by the way. Oh and I got that on video too just so you know. Mom really!! Your lucky I love you! Send me that video to me...and princess don't thank me for picking me because I should be the one thanking you for picking me. I giggle at Anne then kiss daddy's cheek. I can't believe I have a daddy now. Charlie will be happy for me!

Queen Anne come hugs me! I wants hugs! She gets up, pulls me into hug so fast that it causes me to get into a giggling fit. Hehe Anne!! Your so silly! She pulls away from me and grabs my hand to hold. I look up at her, lock my fingers with hers and gently squeeze her hand back. I'm so glad Harry found you Rosie. Your the most beautiful little flower I've ever seen. We will take care of you I promise that.

I feel Harry pull me towards him so that my back is against his stomach, then wrap his arms around me making me feel safe and secure.

I'm glad both of you are here with me

Authors notes:
Thanks for the comments and votes last chapter keep it up! Don't worry harry will be coming up 😉 

Readers questions:
Do you like the new format for this chapter? (Not having it all one length but having space in between every 5 or so sentences)
What do you want to see next chapter?
Thoughts about Anne?