Chapter 12

Anne is bold when talking
Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
--------------------------------------------------
Rose POV
I'm glad both of you are here with me.
Everything has happened so quick. My parents beat me up, I ran away, passed out, woke up to harry styles, found out I was really hurt, met Anne Styles and found out Harry is a Daddy dom. On top of that Harry Styles and I kissed, snuggled and now he's my daddy. I'm so happy right now because of all of this.

Right now I'm still in Harry's arms while Anne is sitting next to my hospital bed sharing stories of Harry's childhood.  I love the fact that I can feel Harry's heartbeat everything time it pumps. All of a sudden my head starts to pound like it's breaking my skin. I whimper out in pain hoping it will go away. Princess what's wrong? Are you ok baby?

I can hear Harry talking but I can't seem to respond back to him so I whimper hoping he will understand. Princess can you tell me what's wrong? MOM should we get the doctors!? I roll over so I can place my head on his chest then I grip his shirt with my hands. Hurts da daddy head hu hurts mi. The next thing I hear is Anne telling me to stay awake, daddy holding me telling me to wait a little longer so the doctors can come then blackness.

Harry POV
I can't believe Rose asked me if I could lay with her. Of course I said yes and climbed in with her. When Rose laid her head on my chest I felt sparks ignite in my body. The moment Rosie looked me in the eyes I looked at her beautiful face trying to memorize it. I was surprised when she kissed me but hey I'm not complaining.

I've never felt the way I do before when Rose and I kissed. My heart skipped a beat and the palms of my hands got sweaty. I heard my mom saying all the stupid comments but all I was thinking about was the fact that I want Rose to be my little. One thing stuck out to me though and I will say it made me aggravated.I um also had a boyfriend that was a daddy....he kinda made it all clear to me about ddlg and abdl.

Yup that's the part. I know I shouldn't be mad about it considering I've had plenty on little's but it still makes me angry! Just the thought of her having a daddy that isn't me makes my blood boil. He better not have touched her in anyway either! I guess she felt me getting upset because she asked me what's wrong with her cute pouty lips.

I was upset when you said you had a boyfriend that was your daddy. I whisper to her hoping my mom doesn't hear me. Gosh I probably sound like and idiot right now. I watch Rose look down at me probably thinking about how dumb I am until I see her lean in to kiss me. Oh god I get to kiss her again HELL YEAH!! I feel her lips on mine so I decide to move my lips so we can actually get the feel of each other's kisses not just small pecks.

Fuck she's such a good kisser. Everything's happening in slow motion, like the way she touches my cheek, her breathing quickening, her pulling away slowly but resting her forehead against mine and the words that made me freeze. Your the only daddy I want harry...no one could compare to you daddy... I've never been one to freeze but when I hear her say that I felt like my world froze for a second.

She just called me daddy....like if I was her daddy. Rose freaking just told me that I'M THE ONLY DADDY SHE WANTS! You know what Harry this is your princess you've been looking for! I need to get her while I can because if I don't then I'll regret it for a long time. I'm your daddy baby girl. Your MY princess and daddy will take care of you. Oh god I hope I didn't sound too protective but I want her to know that she's MINE and ONLY MINE.

I bite my lip and look at Rose waiting for her reaction until all of a sudden she tackles me into a hug. My daddy! You my daddy!!! Hehe tanks woo for picking me... I hear Rose saying with excitement. Awwwww my little girl is feeling little isn't she!! I was about to tell her how adorable she is until my mom of course ruins the moment.

Wait a minute did I just see that happen!? Well yes I did! You both suck at whispering by the way. Oh and I got that on video too just so you know. Oh lord this women kills me slowly...ok I might be a little dramatic😅 Mom really!! Your lucky I love you! Send me that video to me...and princess don't thank me for picking me because I should be the one thanking you for picking me. I can't wait to see the video and picture my mom took of my princess and I. My princess looks so happy right now.

I watch Rosie and my mom hug and talk to each other which makes me really happy to see considering my mom never liked any of my little's. I pull Rosie to me so we could cuddle while she continued to talk to my mom. My last little was named Kendall...we dated for about a couple of months but when my mom met Kendall she told me she didn't like her at all. At first I was upset because I felt like she didn't give her a chance until I realized Kendall never asked me about how I felt and only asked for money and gifts.

I broke up with Kendall, focused on touring, took better care of myself and did some soul searching for a year instead of looking for love. I hear a whimper coming from Rosie so I ask her if she's ok. I look at her cute little face to check on her but realize it's scrunching up in pain which causes me worry. She whimpers again and I start to panic. Princess can you tell me what's wrong? MOM should we get the doctors!? I look at my mom searching for answers but all I see is her looking at Rose panicked.

Hurts da daddy head hu hurts mi. I feel Rosie put her body facing me, grip my shirt and whimper more. Rosie you need to stay awake. Stay awake sweetie please. I press the button on the side of her bed so the doctors know to come check up on her. I hold Rose in my arms hoping she knows I'm right here with her. Come on Rosie wait a little longer for daddy. I see my princesses eyes glaze over and her body get heavier.

Please baby wake up! Daddy's right here you need to wake up. SOMEONE HELP US ALREADY!!

Authors note:
This was kind of a filler a chapter but don't worry next chapter will be better! Vote and comment please!

Readers questions:
What do you want to see next chapter?
Was this chapter good?
Any characters you want?