Chapter 37

Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
Louis is bold when talking
------------------------------------------------------
Harry POV
"Let me make you feel good."
My heart speeds up as I imagine what she could do to me. All of a sudden I hear the doorbell ring then banging on the door. I groan out and get up leaving Rose behind as I open the door. I know it has to be one of the boys or my mom since they are the only ones who can get pass the gate. I open the door finding a red faced Louis with folders in his hand.

"Hey um what's up? You kinda interrupted something." He ignores my last remark and hands me the folders. "She's in danger Harry. Jake was able to track their phone activity and they know everything about what's been happening. We need to get you out of this house right now before they find out more." How the fuck could they know everything!? No one comes to my house unless it's my main group who I know wouldn't betray me. Why is he whispering? I guess I'll whisper too.

"Okay let me go grab Rose and pack a bag. Can you go to the kitchen and grab her meds." He says yes and hurries to the kitchen while I rush to the music room to get Rosie. I walk in finding her staring at the wall. "Hey baby what are you doing?" She looks over her shoulder then puts her finger to her lip telling me to shush. "I can't be with you anymore! You're just a big cheater!" She screams at me. What is she talking about!? I look at her confused as fuck until she mouths to me to go on.

"Well I'm sorry you're not good enough for me! If you tried more then maybe I wouldn't have to cheat." She slowly placed her ear to the wall before replying with "You're just a big fucking asshole! I'm leaving and never coming back." She punches the wall making a big hole before reaching in it and pulling out a wire and small ass camera. How the fuck! "I heard it when it was really quiet. You could hear the lens moving. Whoever's watching thinks I'm leaving right now."

How is she so smart!? "Baby that's what I came to do. We need to leave. I don't know if theirs any other cameras in the house so we need to leave. Louis is getting your medicine so we can leave." She nods her head then pulls me into a hug. "Please don't let them take me. I don't want to go back." I squeeze her tight and let out a deep breath. "I'll never let them take you princess." She pulls away and gives me a slight smile.

"I need to go act like I'm packing to leave. I'll make sure to pack some clothes for you. Get Louis into the car and drive down the street. I'll meet you there. Just grab whatever electronics you need and make sure you don't forget your wallet. I love you..."

I can already tell she's blaming herself for this. I pull her into a kiss before I walk to the door. "I would never cheat on you by the way. It was a good excuse but not realistic on a normal basis. I would never be dumb enough to hurt you that way." With that I leave the room and grab my chargers, laptop and wallet before heading down stairs to Louis. "You cheated on her!? What the fuck dude you don't deserve her." I can't tell him it was a plan so I play it off like it really happened. "Man I don't care let's just go. I need to pick up some food for the house anyways."

He rolls his eyes before listening to me taking Rose's medicine with him. We walk out the house then hop into the car and leave. I drive to the corner and park with my phone off silent just in case Rose calls me. "I can't believe you cheated on her after everything she's been through!" I look at him with the stalest face ever. "Do you really think I would cheat on her!? There are cameras in the house so we needed to make it look like we broke up and fought so they think we aren't together. Rose heard movement in the walls then ended up smashing the wall and pulling out a camera! I didn't know if they are all over the house so I needed to make it look like I was really upset. Rose is meeting us here with a bag of clothes making it seem like she's moving out."

I look of realization crosses his face before he sighs in relief. "I really thought you were stupid enough to do that. Thank god it was fake because I was about to fight your skinny ass." I roll my eyes at his comment before looking to see if she's coming yet. I see her come out with two pack packs and her stuffie. Even when things are hectic she still looks adorable with her little stuffie. I wait for her to get into the car before I drive off. "What are we going to do? Wait when did Lou get here? What are those folders?" Oh crap I forgot she didn't know about my secret project.

Should I tell her? Ugh I have to if it involves her...she deserves to know. "Louis came and told me we had to leave because I had an FBI agent look up everything about your father and Ex boyfriend. Apparently they knew everything that's been happening so he came to get us out of the house. The folders have everything about your father and Brian...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone behind your back and look them up but I just really wanted to make sure you're safe." She looks at me with no emotions before looking at Louis. "You went behind my back for Harry so he could get information about MY father and ex?"

He looks at me then back at her before nodding his head in shame. She shakes her head and pulls out her phone. She presses on the screen a couple times before bringing it up to her ear. "Hey Charlie. Yeah I'm on my way to your house. Yeah I'm okay. Okay. Yeah he's with me along with Louis. I know I know. Pull them up. Okay bye I love you." She hangs up before looking back at me. "Take me to Charlie's house." I feel my heart drop but I listen to her. "I'm not mad. I understand you are trying to protect me. I love both of you for doing this. We are going to Charlie's house so we can figure everything out. He has information too....we have cameras in my old house. We will be about too see what's been happening."

I feel my chest lighten knowing she's not mad. "I wanted to tell you but it wasn't my place. If you have cameras then Jake should come too. He's a FBI agent that works on cases dealing with abuse. How long have the cameras been up for?" She looks hesitant before agreeing for Jake to come. "A couple years ago we set up the cameras. They were for the cops but then...my dad is friends with the cop so it never got out. We still have all the tapes just no one to help us."

Authors notes:
I hope you liked this chapter! Comment and vote please!🖤
Readers questions:
What do you think will happen with Rose's dad?
Where should Harry and Rose go?
Should Rose be mad at Harry and Louis?