Chapter 18

Anne is bold when talking
Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
Charlie is underlined when talking
------------------------------------------------------
Harry POV
I shouldn't have left her alone. It's my fault...all my fault. All I did was just go to the bathroom and look for Charlie when I heard screaming that sounded just like my princess. I ran as fast as I could to get her but I was too late. Charlie was getting security while I banged on the door trying to get to her. I heard all her screams and shouts telling the lady to stop. When I got inside all I wanted to do was scream at the stupid bitch but my baby called for me. Now I'm here waiting...waiting to see if she's okay or not. My mom is right next to me crying into her hands.

"Mom it will be alright...she's strong." I hold her in my arms letting her cry on me. I don't know why I'm not crying because right now I'm devastated, I just can't cry. I feel like my body is numb and that if I cry I'll break. "Y-you don't un-understand! I heard everything! All the screaming and crying out for help. She didn't even do anything wrong! My sweet Rosie got called names and beat up for no absolute reason whatsoever." I know mom...she doesn't deserve this pain. "That girl is the one I talked to for the packages! She knew where we were and I should've know she was dangerous. She was so happy that you were in the hospital but I just thought she was a normal fan. I could've protected Rosie."

Wait Rosie got beat up because of me. "What did the girl say to Rose mom? I want to know everything that happened." My heart is beating so fast at the thought of everything being my fault. "Rosie called me crying saying some lady came in and told her that you left her. I was worried because I knew you wouldn't leave her all alone in a hospital. Rosie said the lady told her you said that she was just a fan that got beat up and that's when I knew it wasn't real. After that I heard the girl scream at Rosie saying nasty things that caused Rosie to cry more. The whole time Rosie was talking to me until her wires and everything got pulled out."

Rosie thought I left her...please tell me she doesn't believe that witch. "What did she scream at Rosie?" I knew it was bad when my mom looked at me with pity. "She was screaming at Rosie saying that she doesn't deserve you and that she's a pathetic little girl who you just feel bad for...she kept screaming at her saying that now Rosie needs to get hurt because of this." I finally break down sobbing with my mom knowing that my beautiful girl got called names no one should call her.

We cry for what feels like hours until Charlie comes out her room looking gloomy. Oh no please tell me she isn't dead. "We have her stable but there's bad news. Rosie has fallen into a coma...we don't know when or if she will wake up. If she does wake up there's a chance that she won't remember any of us. I-I'm sor-sorry." Have you ever felt like time just stopped...well I think it did. She's in a coma...and might not wake up. I look at Charlie seeing him crying along with my mom. I get up and pull Charlie into a hug crying with him. I know we haven't gotten along but this is my baby's best friend.

I've only known her for a couple days and I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest...I can only imagine how he feels. We both sob together holding each other up for support. "Do-don't worry I will do everything to help her wake up. You need her as much as I need her so I want you here even after visiting hours. I will get you a bed Anne so you can sleep next to her bed, as for harry I think sleeping with her in her bed will make her feel safe even if she's not awake. She...she's like my little sister and I want her to have family here when she wakes up. I have to go now but make yourself comfortable in her room, I'll have my team bring in the bed."

I have so much respect for Charlie right now. He is doing everything in his power to make Rose happy even when she's in a coma...I was wrong about him. "Thanks Charlie it means a lot...when she wakes up I'll make sure that we have play dates together." He smiles at me and walks away leaving me and my mom alone. "Let's go and stay by her side for as long as it takes. She's family now even if it's just been a couple days." With that me and my mom enter her room. She's hooked up with tubes and wires alone with bandages scattered around her body.

"My poor baby!!" I cry out while I take in her current physical state

"My poor baby!!" I cry out while I take in her current physical state. She looks so fragile and I can't do anything about it. Rosie I can't lose you. Charlie's team brings in everything for our stay at the hospital to make us more comfortable but nothing helps. We wait for hours that turn into days. Charlie comes everyday and checks her progress but nothing happens. Days turn into weeks leaving me lonely and weak. My mom left a couple times to help set up Rosie's room in my house so when Rosie wakes up we can take her home...if she wakes up. I stay everyday hoping my baby will finally wake up. It's been three and a half weeks since my kitten has fallen into a coma. I've had a lot of time to think about her and I realized that I am in love with her. I love Rosie Marie Grace.

Authors notes:
Don't hate me! Please comment and vote❤️

Readers questions:
What do you want to see next chapter?
How do you feel about Charlie?
Favorite character so far?