Chapter 5

Harry POV
I wait for my mom to come and take us to the hospital. I see her car pull up and her hop out. "Harry come on we need to get her to the hospital now." Everything is in slow motion, I can't even process what's happening. My mom comes to grab her from me and that's when I snap out of it. "No mom I got her let's go." I get up and place her on my lap in the car. "Mom can you grab her bag it's on the floor."

"Yea I've got it let's go!" She hops in the car and puts it in drive. "The nearest hospital is 15 minutes away, when we get there don't wait for me I'm going to pull up in the front and you run in and get her to a doctor. Look and see if she has any ID on her or in her bag." I check to see if she has something in her pocket. I found a wallet, phone charger and phone in her hoodie pocket. I open up her wallet and see her ID with her name and picture.

"Mom her name is Rose Marie Grace and she's 18 years old." Gosh she's so beautiful and now I know she's legal at least. I look at her phone and press the home button only to find out she has no password. I unlock her phone and look to see if there's any contacts I can call to tell them she's hurt. I scan her phone contacts and only see that she has three contacts Mother, DeadBeat Father and House. "Mom she has her parents in her phone should I call them!? It looks like she doesn't have a good relationship with her father though."

"Don't call them yet you don't know if she's in a dangerous situation for all we know they could've done this." I frown at that thinking what kind of parents could hurt their kid in this way. I look at her apps and just see Instagram, YouTube, Netflix and iTunes. I open up her iTunes and smile when I see she has our music. She must be a fan, I hope she isn't one of those crazy fans. I scroll through her music and see Imagine Dragons, One republic, Coldplay and Linkin park.

I also see other music mixed in with the main bands. I look at her picture album and see the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen before. Pictures of woods, fields and the city life where scattered in her album. I look and see a couple of pictures of her laying in flowers...wow she's so beautiful. "Harry come on we're here get her to the doctors." I jump out with her in my arms and run inside the ER. "HELP ME I HAVE A HURT GIRL!!!"  I see nurses rush over to me and take her out of my arms.

"Sir what happened to her? How long has she been unconscious? Do you know her name and age?" "She's Rose Grace, 18 years old, she's been out for about 20 minutes and I know she has bruising where her ribs are. I don't know what happened to her but I saw her pass out on the street." I watch as they set her on a stretcher and pull her shirt up.

They are screaming things at each other and pulling her down the hall. I go to follow them but they stop me saying I have to wait. I watch her body go farther away from me and the pain in my heart increases. This could be the last time I see her, the sad thing is she doesn't even know me yet.